⁰²⁶

𝗣𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®

𝗣𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®

Eren sat in class, Only having his mind on one thing.. Y/n, he just couldn't get her out of his head.

He placed his head on the desk and hid his head under his arms, Hiding his smile, He was kinda happy that Y/n loved Him.

Even if they started talking again for a little while, Eren knew she meant all those words.

"YEAGER GET THE HELL UP!!" Levi slammed his fist on the desk, Eren sat up with a grin.

"I'm up." Eren slouched back in his chair Lazily, Levi rubbed his temples and sighed.

"You're passing my course with a C+ but that doesn't mean you can sleep here." Levi tried to stay as calm as possible, and Eren could tell by the crack in his voice.

"Ok." Eren rolled his eyes and raised his Eyebrows, He always thought Levi was a dick, Questioning that he was one.

ᴇʀᴇɴ,
ᴇʀᴇɴ,
ᴇʀᴇɴ,

ᴇʀᴇɴ,
ᴇʀᴇɴ,
ᴇʀᴇɴ,

Eren walked down the dormitory hallway, Seeing the spirit week posters all over the wall.

Which he didn't wanna take part in, Mostly cause how fucking boring it was and secondly, He couldn't even get high with all the noise.

"I can't fucking wait, Taylor has the best pussy and ass outta all the cheerleaders." Eren heard some people talking behind him, before walking down the dormitories staircase.

Hs grinned, 'Pussy wasn't better than Y/ns, That shit can knock you out cold.' Eren thought to himself, Plus he had already fucked Taylor, He never wanted to do that again.

He walked to his dorm seeing the door already open, Armin was finally moving all his stuff in, "Armin.. I told you I would've helped you." Eren walked to his bed.

Pulling his leg up, to slip his black Air forces off, "I know, I couldn't wait for you to finish class, You know our schedule different." Armin placed his shoe boxes by his bed.

Stacking his Vans box ontop of his Nike ones, Eren lips shifted to a smile. "Armin I would've helped you this morning-"

"Pfft, yeah right whoever you fucked last night had you out like a light, as soon as you came into the room you fell asleep." Armin turned to Eren with that type of grin.

Eren face tensed up with a weak smile, "stop Lying, when I got to the room I did not fall straight to sleep."

Armin shaked his head and sighed, "HOW YOU GONNA TELL ME?! I WAS THE ONE UP?" They both began to laugh.

"Fucking dweeb, You know you did so you better stop fronting." Armin pointed at Eren and cheesed.

"You love her right..? Or is she another hit and run?" Armin asked Eren, Eren let out a soft scoff.

"No, I actually... love this girl, Her voice, Her smile.. Even her snors. The best thing about her is her personality, she gets me. Her humor, Last night she was sleepy and didn't want to leave me up.. when she yawned, she said she was sucking on the airs dick, Her humor is different... and you wanna know the second best thing about her, She loves me... she Told me with her heart, not her mind.. her heart... And I can't stop thinking about the real tears she cr-"

"So you're in love, she sounds nice how'd someone like you manage a angel like he-"

"Oh angel, she's no saint.. matter fact she's better than a innocent minded girl, she knows where I get at.. what I want and what my body needs."

Armin laughed, "EREN YOU DO LOVE HER?!"

"NO THE FUCK I DONT, I just want her... besides she probably don't love me for real, she probably just didn't want me to leave..." Eren slouched back in his bed, Feeling the blood rush to his cheeks.

"Well, Eren if you do love her, show her that you do. Do more than have sex with her, take her out... you know?"

"Show your affection somehow, You do know how to do that right..?" Eren looked at Armin with irration.

"I'm not emotionaless, I know how to show my affection, hopefully Y/n knows how to show hers."

Armins Eyes widened, before he fake smiled, Eren could tell something was up when he mentioned Y/ns name.

Eren rubbed his slick hands through his thick hair before sitting up, "By the way, You and Y/n had sex right?"

𝗣𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®