┤013├

★彡 - 彡★

★彡 - 彡★

━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

Eren laughed, "So you're obsessed with me, Even though I hurt you.. You still wanna lay near me."

I'm so dumb, I nodded... Eren laughed, "Before we met, I was planning on fucking you and then ignoring you." Eren said without a care.

"Why-"

"But then, after we fucked I was attached to you... Because it wasn't just physical pleasure for me." He pushed a strand of his hair back.

"It was mental pleasure, Its better than getting high.. Your like a fucking drug for me."

"I didn't even need those vibrators to get you turned on..." Eren looked down at me.

"So that's why I had to stop fucking with you, But that Doesn't mean your ass can fuck other boys, and he's a crybaby one." Eren pushed me down on the bed.

"If you want my dick, just ask I'd give it to you after I take your dignity."

I jumped as I heard Knocking on the door, "HEY ARE YOU TWO DONE, ME AND MY GIRL WANNA HAVE SOME FUN!?!?" A female yelled at us through the door.

Eren sucked his teeth, while grabbing me by my arm and out the room..

The two girls looked at us before walking in the room, "DID YOU TW-"

"IF YOUR ASS DIDN'T KNOCK ON THE DAMN DOOR?!?" Eren Yelled back at them irritated.

His grip on my arm got stronger as we walked out the house and outside... He walked me to a motorcycle which made me nervous.

"Eren... Were riding th-"

"Yeah, Why you scared..?" Eren put the helmet on my head then his.

"Wait eren why do you have two helmets anyway, Did you come here with-"

"I came with a dumbass, Don't worry your place on my dick isn't threatened." Eren smirked at me Before getting on the motorcycle.

My cheeks fizzled, I swear he is the only boy that made me feel things like this.

I Hopped on behind him and wrapped my hands around his waist... I jumped as we Started to move.

The wind hit my body, I was a little uncomfortable cause the cold air went up my dress but since I was with eren.

I didn't really care.

"HOLD ON TIGHT, FINNA GO WILD ON THIS BITCH!!" Eren laughed, which made me laugh.

He rarely laughed so I liked hearing that, "I'M HOLDING ON TIGHT!!" I replied.

We had fun on the way to his house, we pulled in his driveway and Eren Hopped off, before helping me.

I followed eren to his door a little embarrassed, Cause the last time I was her-

Eren gripped my hand and pulled me into his house, his other hand rubbed me to my waist to my ass.

"Y/n.... You're not even wearing panties.." That why I was Embarrassed about the wind.

"I knew What I was gonna do once I seen you, So I wanted to be ready." I said shyly, Knowing my ass was a slut for him.

I smiled a Little, Eren looked surprised but his lazy grin came back.

"Y/n..." Eren whispered in my ear, making me shake a little..

"How much do you love me..?" Eren said knowing he didn't love me as much As I loved him.

"I don't-"

He gripped my wrist and shove me on the wall his eyes looking down on me.

"Don't fucking lie, How much do you love me..?"

I looked to the side and smiled before turning back to him, "I love you so much, entirely that I want to be next to you forever."

Eren looked surprised, "I've fucked so many girls with no strings attached, I don't know if I love you or not."

Eren smiled, "we can try this couple thing out if that's what you want us to be on."

My pussy throbbed a little, It was definitely Erens fault.