025

𝗣𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®

𝗣𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®

[Lmao yo, when you see ' ' thats whats someone's thinking]

I laid my head on Erens Chest, Hearing his heart beat Calming. We both snuggled under the blankets and I was getting sleepy.

I closed my eyes as I yawned, "If you're sleepy, Go to fucking sleep dummy." Eren rubbed circles on my back and looked me in the eyes.

I was shy about looking him in the eyes, "I'm not sleepy you whore, I was just sucking on the airs dick."

Eren persed his lips before fake pouting, "Cheating already? Damn.."

I smiled and kissed his neck, "No I'm not, it just slipped in my mouth.." I replied with a fake pout.

Eren laughed, "But you call me a whore and etc." He rubbed my ass and smiled, "Woah there, you better stop before I get turned on again."

"Ayo, Round Two?" Eren tilted his head to the side, showing his teeth. "No whore this time I peg you."

"Even bett-"

"EREN YOU WHORE, GET OUT MY BED!!" I Laughed at him, He muffled his laughter.

"No, I was just playing.." Eren shifted his lips. "Mhm, You were?" I questioned him.

He hugged my body tighter and brought me up to his lips, I looked at his pinkish beige lips.

And cheesed, "What... Eren.." My eyes fixated on his lips, and he could tell.

'I love you...' Eren couldn't say it out loud again, Feeling his heart beat faster.

"What, eren.. what are you thinking?" I questioned him, he smiled.. "Nothing, Just how you and my dog could have a playdate together."

I squinted my eyes, "STOP ERENNN, You keep fucking with me and I hate that shit." I fake pouted and rolled my eyes.

"You love fucking m-" I pulled off of Eren making him stop his words in surprise.

I punched his arm and grinned, "Shut the fuck up, I hate you and your existence." I looked at him.

Eren rolled his eyes before smiling, while pulling me back down on his chest.

He let out a soft scoff, "You love me, Stop lying to yourself." I rolled my eyes and shifted my lips. "I don't love you, You whore."

"I hate you too y/n." Eren face stood still, "Eren..."

"I got to go, Its getting early out, Plus the first day of college right." He sat up and got out my bed.

Grabbing his hoodie off my floor, "Eren whats wr-", "nothing, I'm just going to my dorm." He replied.

"Eren, You could've stayed here and Gotten some clothes." I looked got out the bed and walked to him.

"I can't this is the Anna hall, I wouldn't be able to take a shower." Eren walked to my dorm door, making me rush after him.

I placed my hand on the door, aside from him. "Eren.. Whats wrong.. tell me, Did I do something to hurt you?" I could feel my nose burn letting me know tears were on there way.

I pushed my head against his back, "Nothing... Can I go now." My Eyebrows jerked as I began cry.

"Eren.. Please just,, Just tell me." I began to cry in his shirt, "Y/n. I told you I have to get ready for class, and you should do the same."

My sadness then turned into anger, "You know what, Suck my dick.. I-"

"Ha, you sucked mine..." Eren said about to open the dorm door, My heart beats got faster.

I jumped on him, making on fall on the floor, I wiped my tears and smiled. "Eren, I love you.. so so so much.."

"And I don't hate you at all, my world evolves are you, Your smile your eyes your face." I really poured my heart out to a dumbass.

I squinted my eyes as I heard him laugh, Did he really fucking make me cry just so I could tell him I loved him.

"Oh my fucking GOD EREN, YOU WHORE?!"

𝗣𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®