⁰²⁸

ılı

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı

↳ currently playing ;;

[Running on e] - [Brent Faiyaz]

0:56 --•-------- 3:26

↺ << ll >> ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ----•

I walked to Erens dorm, Feeling my heart sink to my stomach. I hope I didn't add on to his anger by leaving him on read.

But honestly, I don't give a fuck, I squinted my eyes as I smelt the organic smell of weed sinking through Erens door.

His door was Crack, So he Obviously was waiting for me, or he had company. Maybe Armin left to go class or work...

I knocked on his door, putting his privacy ahead of my feelings. I folded my arms as I heard the footsteps approaching the door.

Eren opened it, his hair was a mess. He had on Grey sweatpants on with a baggy green jacket over his black shirt.

He blowed his weed in my face, And I breathed it in, Getting a bit eased. He pushed his hair back out of his face with his hands. His baby hairs still slipped down.

".... Eren-" he gripped me by my arm, his grip got Tighter as he dragged me into his dorm.

He was so aggressive with me, He pushed me onto his bed and stood in front of me.

He leaned into my body, "Tell me the truth." He looked me in the eyes.

"Did you.. sleep with Armin, and I swear to God Y/n if you lie, I will beat Arm-"

"You won't fight him, Me and you weren't even together, It was after your whore ass-"

He smiled crazed, "So you did... Y/n, was he better than me?" Eren cocked his head to the side, his green eyes showed me Jealousy.

"Ere-"

"Did you suck his dick too?"

I lowered my Eyebrows in confusion, Did he try to make me seem like the one in the wrong.

"... Eren get the fuck out my way." I tried to stand up but eren pushed me down. He gripped my arms and scoffed.

"Tell me, I wanna know what your feelings on him are... That hug in the hallway was it more than a friendly hug?"

I looked to the side and ignore him, He adjusted my head and turned me to him. His messy hair, in his face... but he still could see through my emotions.

"Please.. Just tell me." He asked me again, he struggled to say it... "We, had sex because we were drunk, My emotions got the best of me and we fucked, Is that what You wanted to know?"

Eren laughed, "I already knew that, The question I'm asking is do you still having feelings for him."

"N-"

"Y/n, Don't lie."

"I wanna be with You Eren.." I pushed his hair out his face and looked him in his eyes. I rubbed my hands through his hair and pulled him into my chest.

He wrapped his hands under me, and relaxed on top of me, Eren Kissed my chest.

"Are you still mad at me.." I looked at him....

"I never was ma-"

"BRUH-"

𝗣𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®