⁰³⁰

𝗣𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®

𝗣𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®

I smiled as Eren and Connie walked beside us, "Y/N LETS GO IN VICTORIAS SECRET?!" Sasha leaned into me, Eager to go.

Eren and Connie looked at us, "Y/n me and you can go together." Eren grin softly.

"Ok, We'll meet Ya'll at spe-" Eren tickled my waist, stopping me from what I was gonna say.

"You whore, You can't do that in public..?" I smiled at him, He held my hands and slipped our hands in his pockets.

"We can't we do Stuff like that in public, Embarrassed?" He tried to hide his smile, making me smile.

"Na its just I don't want people to see you get your butt kicked in this mall." I replied gripping his hand.

"... I forgot you were a fighter, Didn't fight back when I was eating yo-" I punched his arm, feeling my body tense up.

"Stop doing that eren..." I shifted my lips to the side and rolled my eyes. He laughed. "Stop doing what, and your punches do hurt. Connie wasn't lying."

We walked in Victorias secret, Seeing all the pink, and colorful stuff. My eyes came to joy as I saw the white panties.

I rushed to the dresser and Grabbed the panties, smiling as I looked at them. Eren walked behind me. "Its Eren approved." We both smiled.

Eren walked around, Grabbing panties and bras, The hell.. "Eren what are you doing?" I looked at him.

He turned to me with a smile, "I'm buying the stuff that you'll wear." I felt my cheeks tingle.

"Oh...You want me to wear all of that, do you even know my sizes." Eren nodded, "Yup, I know everything. And how you don't like tampons."

I was kinda surprised, "I wanna get perfume too.." Eren walked to me, grabbing the stuff out my hands and carrying it.

"Lets go look at their perfumes then", I instantly headed for warm and cozy. It was my favorite By Victoria secret.

I grabbed three bottles and smiled, "So your buying everything I want and what you think I'll wear?"

Eren had a surprise expression, But his expression turned into a Grin. "Yes y/n."

"Ok come on, let's go to my favorite buddy, the cash register." We walked in the line for the cash register.

I grabbed some of the stuff eren had in his hands, to make it easier for him. The line was kinda short.

So we got at the register quickly, the cashier looked at me and Eren, She looked at eren for a while.

"Sir... i-.. ca-can I help you with anything." She looked up to him, Erens face would make you laugh.

"Can you help me... Cash in my girlfriend stuff, thank you." I busted a laugh.

"Hi, I'm his girlfriend." The girls face instantly turned red.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were a fr-"

"Now what in the hell would make you think that?" I squinted my eyes at her, she shook her head.

"You look a bit low at his standards."

"So, what are his standards, do you even know him." I leaned in closer at the girl.

"No-"

"Ok then so cash my shit, and shut the fuck u-" Eren muffled his laughter.

I placed my clothes on the register, and eren placed the other set of them, The girl began running up my stuff, placing them in a bag afterwards.

"Your total is two hundred dollars, and twenty three cents." Eren handed her his card, and leaned into me, resting his head on mine.

The girl handed him his card, and we grabbed the bags. "I can't go nowhere with you Eren."

"Why..?" He replied with a grin, I smiled back at him.

"Because ill go to jail, for fighting a Employee."

𝗣𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®