𝟎𝟎𝟕 ♡

★彡 - 彡★

★彡 - 彡★

━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

Erens Bulge pointed at his Sweatpants, His grip on my leg stronger.

I closed my legs a bit embarrassed, Eren smiled and leaned into my face... Making my cheeks burn.

His green eyes Wondering mine, "Why are you scared..? Its not gonna be the last time I look at you naked."

I bit my lip and looked to the side, "I know, Its jus-"

"Its just what..?" Erens lips were close to mine, I looked at them then back at his eyes... My knee grazing his abs.

"If you didn't cut me off Then I would've said it..." I responded, Eren laughed... Some of his messy hair in his face.

He glazed my clit with the toy, Making my eyes widen as The pleasure hit me..

His other hand wrapped around my waist pulling me into him more, His eyes didn't struggle to look at me.

His Hands Against my back made me so much comfortable, I spread my legs more So He can rub that part on my clit.

I moaned by his ear, Quickly after biting my lip as the tingles happened around my clit, It felt so good.

Eren watched me, His possessive eyes Looking at me... He turned the settings up making me Breathe in some air...

"Er-" I couldn't finish saying his name, I bit my lip as I came, Eren didn't move the toy He just watched me struggle as he overstimulated me.

That feeling tingled through my body to my brain making me shiver, Eren took his time Moving it around my clit.

I couldn't catch my breath, I wrapped my hands around him Digging them into his back.

Eren lets out a soft chuckle, The friction of the vibrations and his Dick pointing at me through his Sweatpant made me Lose my composure.

He sat up and looked down at me, He raised his Eyebrows and bit his lip. Before smirking with no care.

I came again and he watched me as I did.... "Slutty pussy isn't it, Its like Your pussy has a mind of its own." Eren's eyes darkened.

He pulled the Toy away, and My breath became heavier, "E-Eren Can You kiss me... Please."

I grabbed his head, And leaned into his face, His eyes wondering my emotions.

I pecked his lips, He welcomed me... Playing a war with my tongue, His hair against my forehead...

My mind was so empty, All I wanted was Eren, I wanted to be closer...

I rubbed his bulge, only for him to move my hand... I looked at him and bit my lip from the embarrassment...

"You don't want that right now, Your not thinking straight.." Eren pushed some of his hair back, and looked down at me.

"What... What if i do want it... I want you now. I Want you inside me.." I plead..

Eren laid his eyes on me, "I'm so glad, We want the same thing Y/n.." His eyes darkened.