Chapter 66

POV: Principal Nezu

Flashback

"Thank you Miss Aunts/Name. This information will be very useful."
"Good." She seems sad.
"Is everything alright?"
"I've done everything I thought was best for her, and now I need help. I'm obviously dying, and I just want her to have a normal life."
"Don't worry, I'm putting my best men on it. She will be fine."
"Thank you."
"I'll let you enjoy the rest of your day now." I smile. "And thank you." I turn to leave.
"Oh! One more thing."
I turn back. "Yes?"
"This might be stupid and a long shot, but if Gran Torino is still alive. Ask him."
"Ok, I will."

A few days later I got him on the phone.
GT- "Hello?"
PN- "Hello. I'm Principal Nezu from UA High."
GT- "Yes I remember you."
PN- "I had a question to ask you."
GT- "I might have an answer. Shoot."
PN- "Do you remember a F/N L/N?"
GT- "Y/N... Why are you asking about someone from years ago."
PN- "Well she is going to be a student. Her Aunt directed me to you."
GT- "Aunts/Name...."
PN- "Yes that's her."
GT- "It might not be something. Granted he probably forgot her. Hell he probably thinks she is full grown with a couple of kids by now."
PN- "He?"
GT- "Toshinori. He was 16 at the time. I was training with him in a local park. This Woman came up to us with a little girl. She was about 10, if I Remember right. We talked. Then the little girl hurriedly dragged her aunt away. I turn to Toshinori, his face was red. Not from training, but because of that girl. I told him, 'Hey Lover Boy, Let's get back To training.' Of course he tried to deny it. Tried to tell me love at first sight was fake. I looked at him. And said. 'When she smile or even blushed, did your heart start to race? Did you hold your breath? Are your hands clammy now?' He became a stuttering mess. 'Listen, that girl is younger then you by a few years. For now focus on training.' Hell I saw the Aunt for a while, but Toshinori never saw the girl. I'm assuming if she is a student she is still young, and she needs training. From what I got back then, she has a powerful quirk. A quirk that Toshinori knows. I would suggest Toshinori help train her. Just realize if what he felt that day were true, he is going to do everything he can for her. Even break rules."
PN- "I can hope he will be mature about it, but thank you. From what it sounds like they have a history that neither of them know about. I'll have eyes on them."

End of flashback

I stare at All Might. He has his face buried in his hands. She is a beautiful young woman. Sadly he did exactly as Gran Torino said. I feel bad for telling Mr. Aizawa to take notes of them. "I can see you're frustrated. Talk."
"I-I!" He dropped his head.
"Your not in trouble."
He looked at me. "Why?"
"Well firing the #1 hero with only two days left to the school year would look bad."
He coughed up some blood. "Sir I-"
"I need you here to continue training, and teaching. I just ask you don't get 'steamy' at school."
"Yes sir! Of course sir!"
"That is all then."

POV: Y/N

After taking testing, and testing support items, I'm tired. Kimberly sits with me on the bus. "So All Might avoided you all day."
"Every time I saw him, his turned the other direction. Do I have bad breath or something?"
"No. And what about Toshinori?"
"Same thing."
"Strange. Maybe they know what your physical will be. And they can't risk you reading their minds?"
"They already made a hat for that. All the teacher had to wear it during my tests. I also had to be in a concrete room underground. Which also prevented me from trying to read students minds across the campus."
"Wow. How they do that?"
"Some third year Support course student has skills."
"Don't make them mad."
"Right."
"I'm almost done packing." She smiles.
"I'm seriously surprised they didn't think of it sooner."
"Have you moved your aunts stuff yet?"
"A few boxes last night. I'm kinda glad I didn't unpack it. Makes it easier now."
"My mom said she is getting a truck to help move it all."
"Why, you don't want to blink it all back and forth?" I giggled.
"You know there are limits to my quirk."
"Like what?! Your quirk is perfect."
"Yeah, of course you think that. You get the easy part. There is actually a lot of science behind it."
The bus stops, and we get off. We start walking towards my house. "Then explain genius."
"Fine I will." We make it to my door, and I unlock it. She takes off her shoes and sits down on the couch. "You know to make it somewhere you need a few things. Either a person to blink too, or the Coordinates. Now if you think of your bedroom, you don't realize you are actually keeping the coordinates on 'file'. When you think of a person you actually know there exact coordinates at all times. Reasons you can't blink to areas you don't know unless you study in advance."
"Oh. No wonder you have a big brain."
"That's not even the cool part."
"Oh do tell."
"Well to be able to blink, you have to know where you are. Now that doesn't mean you actually know. It means you need to have a coordinate. All users of of teleporting quirks actually have a void space. In the void is where distance pretty much disappears. For me, you don't really see the void because you have to blink to use my quirk. Even if you don't realize you are blinking. But others actually go in their voids. Have you heard on the news about the League of Villains?"
"No. I avoid the news."
"Explains a lot right there... Well they have a man that can use Warp Gates. He knows his void space."
"That's cool."
"Yeah. And terrifying."
"Why?"
"Well his void can be dangerous to other teleportation quirks."
"Why is that?"
"Well if I got stuck inside, I can't use my quirk. Because Of two things. One, you can't opened a void while in a void. And two, I wouldn't have a location or a coordinate for my person. Meaning I can't travel from No where to a actual place."
"Dam! That's fucked up."
"Yeah."
"But how do you know you can't open a void while inside a void?"
"The reason there are so few teleporting quirks. They go in, and never come out."
"What if the owner of the void lets them out?"
"Because the void is nothing, there isn't time or air. So even if they where released, they would end up dead. Not to mention how large the void is. The chance of finding them is slim."
"But what about none teleportation quirk users? They go through the void once in a while?"
"Hey, I have some answers not all. There isn't a whole heck of a lot of information on it."
"Right." Of course now the question is in my mind. Can I get stuck in Kimberlys void space by accident? What if I half blinked? So many questions!