Chapter 42

POV: Y/N

This man knows what he is doing to me. He is in control right now. Everything he does is by his choice, and I'm not complaining. He rubs the burn cream on my skin. It's cold, but it's not what's making me shiver. Ever time he touches me, I get a chill. I want this, I need this. How is he not driven crazy right now. His hands gently move over my stomach, it's driving me crazy! He then goes down my leg. I have a few burns above the knees. Why does he have to go so slow? Is he trying to make me beg for him? I'm ready to start begging.
"You can roll over now."
"Oh, ok." I do as told. He gets the back of my legs now. His hands getting so close to my ass. Maybe I should take the shorts off. No, it would be weird to do that now. I should of taken them off when I took off his shirt. His hands touch my lower back, and a moan slipped out. I'm turning something normal into something dirty. Great, I've hung out with Kimberly too much.
"You really enjoy this don't you." His sexy voice said.
Everything about this man is driving me up the wall! I really want to fuck him. But at the same time, I hurt all over. I don't want to be hurting anywhere else. "What can I say, I'm a sucker for your touch."
I heard him cough. "It's getting late you know."
He goes up my back. "I don't think your aunt would like it if I stayed the night."
"It's only 10:30, and I haven't gotten my cuddles yet."
He finished up on my shoulders. "Well that's all of the burn cream." I sat up, and put back on His shirt. Then laid down. He laid down next to me. "Only for a few minutes."
His arm came over be, and pulled me in close. I couldn't stop smiling. "Only for a few minutes." I could feel his breath on the back of my head. I could feel his heartbeat, and I could feel the warmth coming from him. He makes this all better. After a few minutes I hear little snores. He fell asleep! My face goes red. I didn't expect him to fall asleep. Yet I don't want to wake him. I want him to stay. I don't want him to leave. Is that selfish? Is wanting the man I love to stay with me so bad? What about his car. What if someone try's to take it. What if someone see it and knows it's his. There is to many ifs right now! I could claim I feel asleep too. That's why I didn't wake him. Would that be believable? Last time he was to cute to wake up. This time I just didn't notice I feel sleep??? Unless we did at the same time one of us would of noticed right?!
"Y/N...." Very softly came from his lips. He was still asleep. He is dreaming about me!
I can read minds, I can see images in people's heads. What is stopping me from seeing what he is dreaming. Well it's an invasion of privacy! But if he is having dirty thoughts I want to know. I smirk. This would be a Kimberly question.  Actually I can almost hear her now. Saying to read it! Ok ok ok. You don't have to twist me arm. I focus on him. Everything I will see will be from his eyes. I see me, at the register at work. And I'm floating up All Might underwear... This was the first day we met. Now he is starring at me. Suddenly I'm holding the broom, and dancing to Billie Jean. He was watching me dance around like an idiot. Now I'm modeling the All Might hat. Then me at the bar. Us kissing on my couch. Only this isn't a memory here. I think this is what he wanted to happen. I watch him look at my lips. If he is about to have a dirty dream, I don't want to see it. Mostly because I would just be watching myself, and I don't want that. I roll over in his arms. Our noses touch.
"Toshinori." I whispered. Nothing. "Toshinori." I try again. I lean in and kiss him. Oh he was out. Maybe... just maybe. I kiss him again, but this time my hand rubbed against his pants. I feel him get hard. He feels so big. I kiss him again, and rub his pants more. This time he growled at me.
"Don't tease a sleeping men." He said. His eyes still closed.
"What happened to only a few minutes."
"I am comfortable."
"Do you prefer dream me over real me?"
"Nosy girl."
"Well you said my name while you where asleep. So I had to know why." I rub his pants again.
"You really shouldn't be doing that."
"I like to know I can make you so hard so fast."
"I'm going to make you eat those words one day." He was still trying to sleep.
It's so cute to see him talk with his eyes closed. Does that make me weird? Hmm, but I real want to touch it. I haven't got to see very much of him. And he has seen my in my underwear and my bikini. I rub his pants again. But I stopped at his button. "So you not want me to do that anymore."
"Im to tired to stop you." He chuckles.
He didn't even notice I undid his pants. I kiss him again. "Why are you so tired?"
"Have you seen the time. And I had a busy day."
"You need to relax then."
"I'm trying."
Is it bad of me? Should I do it? Would he like just my hand? Or would my mouth be better? I might hurt from my burns, but I can still do somethings. I smirk.

Vote in the comments if ya should or not! Lol. Sorry not sorry.