Chapter 2

POV: Y/N

Tuesday
I sat at the register. It was dead today. We are not that far from town. I thought being noon more people would want lunch. I had a magazine floating in front of me, waiting for the next customer. I heard the little chime of the door and looked up. It was him! Act normal! "H-Hello Sir!" Good good.
"Hi." He walked by.
"It's a nice day outside!"
"Yeah." He doesn't seem into the conversation.
"I'm Y/N, I just started yesterday." I smiled
"Why are you talking to me?" He asked.
"Well I haven't talked to anyone all day, and I know yesterday I didn't leave a very good impression." I look down. My face has a slight burn to it. I put the magazine down.
"Oh you left an impression. Shouting about underwear." He hit a few buttons on the microwave.
"Oh, so you remember that. Sorry I heard the lady say she wanted a boob job and it almost killed me." I felt my face heat up. "I did the only think I could think of."
"So you were thinking of All Mights underwear?"
My face was beat red, I could almost see the smoke coming from my ears. "No! I wasn't thinking of him in them! It was just something that I had to stock so it was in my head!"
I hear the microwave beep, and he took out his food. "Right." He walked over carrying the hot food. "Then why is your face so red?" He said with a smirk.
"Well know it's in my head! And it's stupid!" I quickly scan his food. "$7.99". I looked down. He hands me the money. "Have a nice day." He did that on purpose I swear!
"You too, and try not to embarrass yourself anymore." He said as the door closed.

Wednesday
I have tomorrow off. I hope I don't turn into a tomato today. My boss walks over. "Hey Y/N, I need you to stock this box of health and beauty. I'm out. You can have a lunch break when John gets here at 3:30."
"Ok." I look at the clock, noon. I quickly walked over to the box. Wow so much shit. Omg is that really! I pulled out a box. A box I never thought I would ever see in my life. My face heats up. I then hear the door chime. I look up. Mr. mysterious walks in, and sees me holding a box of Extra Large condoms with All Might approved sticker on them. I quickly drop them. I saw something in his eyes. Then I heard him chuckle. He start towards the food. I stared at him. 'They will slap All Might on anything, and not even tell..." Shit I did it again.
"You have a way of embarrassing yourself." He finally spoke.
"I think you have an unhealthy obsession with Soba."
"Ha! Maybe you have one with All Might." He hit a few buttons.
I couldn't think of what to say next. "You never told me your name yesterday. I told you mine."
"Yeah but you work here, you have too." He threw back at me.
"Find, but one of these day you will tell me." I smiled. I walked over to the counter.
"I doubt that." The microwave beeps. He brings over the food. I scan and he has the money ready. He gives me a small smile. "Have a nice day."
"You too!" I really like talking with him. I watch as he crosses the road, and disappears.

POV: Toshinori
Thursday

Once it was lunch, I  quickly popped out to go to the store. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help myself from going back. I really enjoyed talking to her. And she is the only one that cares to ever talk to me. Her H/L H/C hair. She has these big E/C eyes. She is blushing a lot too, which is kinda cute. I keep thinking back to that first day. I was giving her money, when my fingers touched her hand. I felt this energy, and I didn't want to move my hand away. Her skin was soft and very warm. I don't have time to be distracted, but I kinda wanna make time. I push open the door. I saw the owner behind the register. I looked but I didn't see her. I kinda feel a small pain in my heart when I realize she wasn't there. No need to buy food when I get free lunches at work. So I left, maybe I'll try again after school.

POV: Y/N
Friday
I like the routine we have going. He makes food, I embarrass myself, we talk, then he leaves. Well I wish he could stay longer. I wait for him to show up. Eager to see him. "Hey Y/N, yesterday this dude came in. Was like a skeleton, but didn't buy anything. Weird right."
"Have you seen him before?" I ask. I doubt she was talking of him.
"I think maybe once, but I don't know."
I stared at her. That's when I saw it. She was thinking about it, when the man walked in. I could see. It was him. He looked around then left. "Hey! I'm talking. Don't be zoning out."
"Sorry."
"Either way, later in the day like after 3 he came back. Still nothing." She lifted a box, and start to bring it to the back room.
Where we out of Soba or something, or was he looking for me? Once noon hit I had over several hours to think maybe he was looking for me. I heard the bell. As he walked in, he had a smile on his face. "Hey. How have you been?" I smiled back.
"Busy." I watch him walk over to the food.
"I heard you stopped by yesterday." I hear a sound like a spray or like vomit? "Are you ok?" I start to walk over. He was wiping his face.
"I'm fine." He states
"Well technically you stopped by twice." I heard the sound again, but this time I see blood spraying from his mouth. "Shit! Are you ok!" I quickly run over and put my hand on his shoulder. I felt that energy again, but he pulled away.
"Don't!" I take a step back. He hasn't even started the soba, but I watch him put it back. He then pushes past me, and leave.
Did I do something wrong. Way do I feel like my heart just broke. I bearly know him.