Chapter 54

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know I have another story with All Might out. Young and Stupid. I'm not done Why Me, but this is kinda a book two type thing. Read it, and tell me what ya think. It will have slow updates, just so ya know.

POV: Toshinori

I miss her kisses. I miss her touches. I miss her sent. I miss her moans. I miss her. It hasn't even been three days, and I couldn't stay away from her. I crave for her. I squeeze her ass. She opened her mouth to let a small moan escape. My tongue slides in her mouth. Her hands are in my hair. I'm already hard again. And she knows it. This make out session is getting very heated. Like all our other times. But I need to stop it. I can't. It will give her the wrong idea....I can't stop tho. My hand comes up, and squeezes her breast. She likes that. I could feel her smile in the kiss. I pull away, and kiss down her neck. Her hands start to push my jacket off. I finish taking it off. There is so much sexual tension right now. We are both wanting each other. I kiss down her chest. She then pulls off her tank top. I wish I could see right now. I place my hands around her waist. Dam her skin is so soft. She rocks her hips overs my pants. She can feel just how hard I am.
"Why is is so dark in here." A females voice said.
We quickly separated. I try to find my coat. "Kimberly! I said do not come over!" Y/N was breathing fast.
"Well yeah, but why are you... Wait! Is Toshinori here?!"
"Shut up!" Y/N screams. "Kimberly please leave. I'll text you in a second."
"Oh, is it not.."
"Go!"
Everything was silent. Mood killer, right there. Also, I'm still All Might. Shit.

POV: Y/N

I was shaking. If Kimberly had saw or heard All Might. She could tell her mom, then half the town would know. But if he connects Toshinori, he is going to have to either keep the secret, or report it. Say something. Anything. "Sorry about her."
"It's fine. I have to go anyway."
"Oh. Ok. I'll see you tomorrow then." Wow just wow.
"I need my coat. One second." Suddenly a light came from his hand. He has a flashlight on his phone. He grabbed his coat then his shoes. He waved before he walked out the door.
I fell down to the floor. I am horrible! I played with his emotions! Just so I could try to get over Toshinori! What is tomorrow going to be like?! Does he want more? Is he going to break rules just like Toshinori? How long have I been able to turn him on? I can't tell Kimberly, but I need to at least give her a reason why I kicked her out. I grabbed my tank top, and put it back on. I then grabbed my phone. And sent her a text.
"You didn't have to kick him out because of me."
I rolled my eyes. "There was no he." Play it cool.
"Yeah, I believe that as much as I believe I have two heads."
"I'm serious. I was alone."
"Oh I see. You bought a toy. You dirty girl. Now why aren't your lights working."
Omg Kimberly! "My power is off."
"Do you need money to pay the bill."
"No. They said it will be on tomorrow morning."
"Fun. So ready for tomorrow?"
No. I put  the moves on All Might. Now I get to hang out with him... Well actually, the written tests start tomorrow. So maybe I won't see him. "Kinda."

Tuesday:

I stop by my locker to make sure I got a few pencils. Ok. Time for the test. "Miss L/N."
I turned around and saw the principal. "Principal Nezu! How can I help you today?"
"Your not at work Miss L/Y." He chuckles. "I just wanted to tell you what your schedule looks like today."
"I have my written test right?"
"Original yes, but we changed it."
"Oh. Am I doing the physical test then?"
"No. Because you only take Midnights class and home room, we will save your Written test for Thursday. And then do you physical test on Friday."
"Oh, so I'm I going to class then?"
"No. All the teacher are going to be giving the written test to their other students. So that mean you get to do more training to prepare for the physical test."
"Um excuse me?"
"Today and tomorrow you will be with All Might training."
"So I should go and get my gym clothes on."
"Yes." He then waved and left. I put everything in my locker, then started to go to the locker room. Only, when I past the teachers room.....
'Sir! Are you sure about this schedule change?' That's All Might. Did they not tell him?!
'Yes, I'm sure. The other teacher need to come up with a plan for how her physical will go. But because she can mind read. We are going to keep her training with you, and not tell you the plan. So she can't find out and be prepared.'
'So wait, your not going to tell me the plan for the physical?'
'No. Not yet anyway. You more then anyone understand how important it is for her to control her quirk. She has a rare gift. One her father gave her.'
'There isn't any proof that he is her father. Unless there is something in her file?'
'Sorry. Her file is locked. Now go and train.'
They know who my father is? Before the door could open, I grabbed my key chain, and was in the locker room. I don't ever want to met my father, but I would at least like to know how he is vile. What has he done to earn that name. Also I would like to know more about my quirks. I shake my head. No. I never want to met him. I never want to be like him either. I grab my gym clothes and get changed. I wonder if we will be using my quirks today. Or if he is going to bring up yesterday.