Chapter 5

POV: Y/N

Friday
I watched several movies yesterday.  Even one with my aunt at the hospital. I didn't do very much otherwise. I was think of Mr. Mysterious. I even called Kimberly and told her almost everything. I left out a few thing. I really like him. I heard the door. He can in. He went over to the microwave. "Hi."
"Hey."
"I watched a few movies yesterday."
"Anything good." I heard him hit the buttons.
"Yeah. My aunt enjoy watching 'Footloose'." I smiled.
"Fun." He goes back to his food.
He definitely heard something embarrassing the other day. He isn't really talking to me. My thoughts were interrupted when I hear glass breaking, and water shooting above my head. I scream. Ducking down. This large man enters the shop. He looks at me. Grinning. I don't think he saw Mr. Mysterious. "Give me all the money or you won't get hurt." He has a gun.
I quickly stumbled up. Trying to open it. He grabbed my hair. "Your a pretty little thing. I could have some fun with you." I reached over and hit the button. The register opened. There isn't much. "Your kidding right? Bring me to the safe." He pulls me to my feet. And pushes me to the back.
"Stop right there." I turn to see Mr. Mysterious. He looked pissed.
"Don't, just let..."
"Ha! This a joke." The creep smirked.
"Y/N, please go to the back room and hide."
This is crazy. But I feel like I can trust him. He has my hair. So I quickly swing my elbow into his pants. The second he let go. I ran throw the door. I hid behind a few boxes. I noticed some steam roll under the door. I hear some crashing. I heard someone shout... I couldn't make out what he said. I couldn't stop the tears from falling. I hope he is ok. Suddenly someone came flying through the door. Crashing into some boxes across the room. I scream. They didn't move. Was it... was it him. I start to stand up. "Y/N." I hear behind be, near the door. I turn to see him. He was missing the coat to his suit, and his white shirt was a little wet. I couldn't stop. I ran over to him, and hugged him. That energy was there, but that didn't stop the tears flowing from my eyes. He hugged me back. I felt safe. I didn't want to let go. We stood there. Until I hear the cops outside. "I have to go talk to them." I release him. He goes over and collects the robber. Pushing him through the door. I miss his warmth. I miss his touch. My bottom lip was shaking. I've never been so close to danger before. I slowly stepped through the door. Looking around at the shop. This is so coming out of my paycheck. At least the microwave made it... A police officer came over.
"Could you make a statement please."
I nod.  Following the officer outside. I was still crying. Before we exited I heard a pop. I turn. Shit the microwave again!
How did he do it. How did he take out a guy that was big and had a gun. What is Mr. Mysterious quirk? Is he a pro hero. He doesn't look like one. Yet he took out that dude. To think of it. I never even heard a gun shot. Why didn't the creep use it. Did it not have bullets? So many questions. I didn't see anything. I'm glad he was here. If he didn't come in for food. What would have happened to me. After about an hour. I was left alone. He didn't come to talk to me, he left with the police. I didn't get to thank him.... The owner was out of town, and was trying to catching the next train. I was told to start cleaning. And to take pictures. Most of the stuff was trash. And surprisingly the display of All Might hats  were untouched. I decided to get trash bags, and start to go through which is good and bad. I filled 4 bags. I float them to the trash. Next I start to put the good stuff in carts. I lift up the shelfs. Most of them were bent. Or just crushed. One or two were good. This is going to be an all weekend thing.

Monday
The store has seen better days. We are still trying to get it cleaned up. We are short some shelfs. Only had a few extras in storage. The insurance said they will cut a check to buy more. At least we got hot food. Friday, when I was cleaning, I found his coat. It was under a shelf. I took it home and washed it. Even ironed it. I have it on a hanger out back. Waiting for him. I doubt he would want it, but he did save me. I grabbed the mop, and started to clean the floor again. I heard the charm of the door. I look up. I dropped the mop, and ran towards him. I hugged him again. He was stiff. "Thank you."
"I didn't really do much."
"You did more then I could ever tell you." I let go of him. "We are still cleaning up. But we have soba."
He smiled. "Good, I'm hungry."
I giggled. I let him past to get his food. I go to the register. "Can I ask how?"
"How what?"
"How did you take him out. He had a gun."
"My secret."
"That's why your nickname fits you."
"It better not be Mr. Secret." He chuckles.
"Nooo. It's way better." I smile.
"Tell me and I'll give you a hint to my name."
"You promise." I stare at him.
"Yes, do I need to give ya my pinkie."
"It might help." I giggle.
He brings his food over to the register. "I promise." He sticks out his pinkie.
I hook his with mine. "It's kinda embarrassing."
"Oh god, don't say that."
"I call you...... Mr. Mysterious." I smile, looking down.
"Hmm, I guess that's not bad." He puts the money down.
"Your turn, where's my hint."
"You never said I had to give it to you today." He smirked. I scan the food.
"Don't be that way. Or no soba." I pull the food towards me.
"Alright. T. Y."
"TY? Those are random letters."
"That's your hint. Now I'll be taking that." He reaches over takes his food. "Goodbye."
"Wait!" He turned and looked at me. "I found your coat. I have it out back."
"It's probably ruined..."
"No, I washed it for you." I start making my way to the back room.
"You didn't have to do that."
I return with it in hand. "See it's perfectly fine."
"Did you iron it too?" He takes it from my hands.
"I had some time. So I gave it a quick iron. No big deal." I look down at the floor.
"Thank you." He gave me a smile.
"Well Goodbye ya ass." I giggled.
"Yes, Goodbye to you too." And with that he left.
TY, what is he a beanie baby?