Chapter 4

POV: Y/N

Monday
I work to much... one day off is crazy. It was around Noon, so he should be showing up here any second. I was restocking the food, when I hear the door. I look up. There he was. He looked around, then saw me by the microwave. "New spot. Didn't like the old one?" He joked.
"Yeah know, there was just to much cold air coming from the door every time someone comes in. Winter will be a bitch." I smile.
I hand him the soba. "Mind reader." He chuckles. I choked on the air. "Are you alright?" He looked at me.
"Yeah, I'm fine." You know, I am a mind reader.... I smile.
"You didn't seem fine."
"It's nothing... Hey, why is your suit like really big?"
"Is it, I didn't even notice." He joked.
"Your not like a male dancer and it's a pulls off suit is it?"
Out came the blood. Yup, that wasn't what he was expecting. "Definitely not."
I realize, he was still holding the soba, he hasn't even started it. "Am I distracting you from your food?" I look down.
I almost didn't hear him, but he answered me. "I like being distracted..."
"What did you say?"
"Nothing." He opens the microwave and puts the food in.
My heart started to beat faster. "I'm going to go to the register now." I point. I make my way across. Does he like being distracted by me, or did I miss hear him... I heard the microwave beep. Here he comes with the food. I stand up straight, curse this green top for hiding all my curves! I scan the food. "$7.99 and a name please."
He started to laugh a deep laugh. "You can have the money." He hands it to me.
"One day. One day."
"Nope."
"Fine, you will forever be stuck with my nickname for ya."
"What is that?" He looks at me.
My face heats up. "I'm not telling you."
"Fine. Have a nice day Y/N."
"You too."

Tuesday
I turned on the radio today. The silence was killing me. The song 'Billie Jean' came on. I grabbed the broom and started to sweep and dance around the store. I spun around, and grabbed the top part of the broom. "Billie Jean is not my lover. She's just a girl who claims that I am the one.." I sung along. I did another spin. I squeak! "Eek!" I drop the broom. "How long have you been there!" My face was burning.
"Not long, just since you left the register." He grins.
"I thought I was alone." I put my hand over my mouth. "This is so embarrassing."
"Hey for having a broom as a partner, I thought you did pretty good." He start to walk toward me, or to the microwave next to me.
I quickly turn around and bend over to grab the broom. I heard a spray sound. I turn to see him ducking into the aisle. 'Why it have to be leggings.' Rang in my head. I stiffen. Shit. I'm wearing leggings, I thought this green shirt was long enough. I hope my panties are visible. I did kinda bend over in front of him. I look over. He was in the pet food aisle, looking at some cat treats.
"I don't think those will taste very good."
"I-I'm think of getting a cat." He puts them back. He starts toward me again, or the microwave. I quickly run past him to the register.. and the noble prize for embarrassing yourself goes to me.
"If ya do get one, you should name him Billy." I smile.
"Why billy?"
"Well ya just saw me singing and dancing to Billie Jean, so why not. I mean if it's a girl you would definitely have to add the Jean part." I smile.
"If I get a cat, your not naming it." He chuckles.
I turned down the volume on the radio. "I thought it would be cute. But I guess you would have to let your girlfriend name it."
"No, it's not cute, and I don't have a girlfriend. He takes his food out of the microwave. "Do you have any pets?" He said as he walked over.
"No, I wish I did though."
"Probably for the best, your name picking is bad." He chuckles.
"Shut up!" I scan his food. "I can come up with better names."
"Doubt it. I mean Billie Jean, then of course my nickname."
"There is nothing wrong with your nickname!"
"Are you sure about that." He looked at me.
"Mr. M..." I stopped. "You little trickster. I almost told you."
"Hmm, Mr something. Ok ok."
"$7.99 ya ass." I smile. "You should give me a hint to your name now."
"I'll have to think about that.... no." He hands me the money.
"I'll find it out." I had to give him $2.01 back. "Have a nice day today."
"You too."
Once he was gone, I looked around. No one in sight. I started to squeal. I have to tell Kimberly. My face was so red. I think I really like him. He is single too! What if he is a make dancer.... no I'm not going to buy an hour. Man I'm crazy.

Wednesday
"So there is a new display I need you to set up. There is two carts of stuff I need you to put away. When John gets in have him face the store." My boss said as she ran out the door.
I head out back to get the display. Before I enter the back room, I heard the door. So I quickly grabbed the box.  I heard the door again. So I ran up front with it. I set it down, and I looked around. No one. I opened the door. I saw Mr. Mysterious walking away. "Hey you skipping lunch today!" I shout at him.
He turns around. "I didn't think you were working today. Or anyone was."
He came back into the store. "I had to get this display." I point at the box.
"Your selling boxes now?" He chuckles
I push his shoulder. "I have to open it still."
"You sure, because I think your selling boxes."
"Haha." I float the box up. And cut it open. "Do you need a cool, new..." I grabbed one, leaving it in the box. "All Might Hat." I pulled it out. Putting it on my head. Modeling it. Turning my head from side to side. It was a blue hat with his blond hair that defies gravity.
"You look ridiculous." He chuckles.
"You just jealous I look so good in it." I giggled
"Oh so jealous." He rolled his eyes.
"You know dam well if All Might had breast, you would be all over her." I smiled
He started to laugh a deep laugh. "I can assure you I wouldn't be."
"Oh so you like the buff men ay. Scandalous."
I took the display out of the box.
I watch him spray blood. "I can assure you I like women... are you going to take that hat off."
"Just because you hate it sooo much, I'm going to buy it now."
"Please don't." He shook his head as he went over to make his food.
"You know, maybe I should go buy those All Might underwear too." I giggled.
"Don't forget the condoms." He added.
"Right, because there are so many man around here that can use extra large."
"You never know."
"I just have to look at their feet first, Right?" I smiled.
He sprayed blood again. "That's not what I meant."
I got the display up. And I went behind the register. "You sure."
"New subject, take off the hat."
"My new hat. But why. I think I rock it." I smirk.
He brings his food up. "Do you really need it."
"It will go with my collection."
"All Might collection?"
"No my hat collection that I'm starting now." I giggled. Scanning his food. "$7.99"
"I don't know if we could be friends if you had an All Might collection." He chuckles.
I look down. To make his change. 'I only have a panties collection.' I smirk.
I heard him choking and coughing up blood. "What did you say?"
Shit! "Um I didn't say anything." Did I send him my thoughts. How much did he hear?  I hand him his $2.01.
"I must have been hearing thing... I have to go." He grabbed his food and start to leave.
"Um, bye." What... Did I... Fucking send to him! What did he hear!