Chapter 45

POV: Y/N

Everything was the same. Where he moved the table, the voice control remote, sex robots, him watching me do Yoga and him doing very little of it, and me slapping his ass like a weirdo. We got changed too. Now it's time for our heated make out. Just to get interrupted. Ok. This is going to happen.
"Oh, I like that." I hear him say.
I turn around the face him. "It's new." If it survives is another question.
"You look so good." He comes up, and give me a kiss. "To good. Why are you with me?"
"I'm secretly here to destroy you. Shhh."
"I'm starting to think you are." He smirks.
"I'm doing my job right then." I walk past him to his living room. I grab the remote.
He comes up behind me, and wrap his arms around me. "What are you doing now?"
"I was going to turn off your tv."
"Leave it." He moves my hair, then leans in and kisses my neck. Exactly like last time. Everything is going to the same.
I let a small moan escape my lips. Having his body pressed against mine is such a turn on. "Toshi..."
"Hmm."
"One of these days we won't be able to stop you know."
"I know, but until then." I could feel him sucking on my skin. I pull away, and turn to face him. I kiss his lips, then push him onto the couch. I put one knee on both sides of his legs. I kinda float above his member, but it doesn't take long for me to feel it.  I'm facing him. My hands traveled to his hair. I kiss him. His hands traveled along my ass. They go up my dress. They feel my panties. He squeezes my cheeks. I moan in our kisses. My temperature is rising. I'm craving him more. I guess if I have to relive any day, it's a day full of us. Our tongues fight. I let him win. We finally separate, a trail of saliva connecting us. He then kisses my neck again. I moan. I start to rock my hips against him. I know what he is packing, and I want it so bad right now. He is so hard. I make him that way. I'm sure he knows just how wet I am. He moves to another spot on my neck. He is giving me hickeys. I want more, hell I want his sexy growl. I move my hand down. Ill try to take his shirt off. I grab the Base of it. I start to rise it up. "Don't." He growls against my neck.
Still so fucking hot! Reasons to love this man, he keeps me wanting more. "Then stop me." I try again. This time, he pushes me down to the couch. My back resting on the soft cushions. He was on top of me.  His hands slide up my legs. "I wore the ones you liked." I bit my bottom lip. I could feel his fingers move across the top of my panties. He smirked. He then grabbed the skirt of my dress, and flipped it up. "Someone is a very naughty girl." He pressed his cover member to my core. He leans in, and kisses my lips. His hand comes up, and squeezes my breast. I moan. I wrap my legs around him. My arms go around his neck. I want to get closer. Suddenly something vibrates against me?! That didn't happen last time, and it was quick. But I liked it. "Shit, someone texted me."
"Ignore it. I kinda liked that feeling of it." My face was red. Oh I should have him check it.
He pushes his covered member against my core again. It vibrates again. I let a moan out. "I should check that."
"Don't. Just kiss me some more." Ok, I'm selfish. I don't want it to end, and I know Naomasa will be here soon. He does as told. Only a second later, All Might interrupted up.
'A Phone Call is Here! A Phone Call is Here!'
His face goes red, and I'm speechless.
Oh I have to tease him with this. "Why is All Might between my legs?" I smirk.
He grabs his phone from his front pocket, and muted it. "I'm sorry. I should of checked it sooner." He starts to text someone.
"You know the next time I hear All Might between my legs, he better be eating me out."
He started to spray blood. He coughed a few times. "Um excuse me!?"
"You heard me." I smirked.
"As a student, you shouldn't talk about your teachers like that."
"As a student, I shouldn't be letting a teacher rub his massive member against me, and feel me up. Yet here I am." Oh shit I went there.
His face was redder now. "It's not massive. And don't put things like that."
"Why, is it a turn off. Or does it make you want to punish me." I bite my bottom lip.
"I'm thinking I have to punish you." He kisses my neck. "But next time. I have to go."
"Where are you going?" Naomasa has not showed up! You can't leave!
"I have to go down to the police station. They have stuff to talk about."
"Oh." Shit I changed the day. Will it still go the same? "It's ok. I have stuff todo anyway."
"Do you want me to bring you home?"
"No, I'll text Kimberly."
"Ok then." He gets up, and heads to the kitchen. I grab my stuff, and when he wasn't looking I popped home. I set everything down. Maybe it's not the same. Maybe this morning was but that's it. Maybe there isn't going to be any consequences.  I'm not reliving the day, I made up the day. Well in my version of today I went over to Kimberlys for ice cream. I can still do that. I then got a text from Toshinori.
'You left so fast. I didn't really get to say goodbye.'
'Sorry. Kimberly waits for no one. I'll text you later ok.'
'Ok. Enjoy the rest of your day beautiful.'
There goes my heart. This man is something else. I pop over to Kimberly living room, but she wasn't on the couch. "Kimberly!" Nothing.
I think of her, and pop to her. There she was, her hand all wrapped up. In the hospital. "What the hell did you do?!"
"Well I was reading my fanfic, and after everything Gray went those to be with Juvia the last chapter he was seen kissing Daphne! So I was pissed and punched my window..."
"How bad was it."
"I had a lot of glass in hand and arm. I cut open my arm pretty good too. They said they are unsure if I cut any important ligaments...."
"I'm taking your phone away."
"Geez fine.... So I haven't told my mom yet.... Could you tell her for me."
"What! Why me?!"
"Because you can do no wrong in her eyes. She encourages you to do bad things."
"You and her are so much alike. I'm surprised I'm not besties with the both of ya."
"So will you do it?"
"Yesss." I grab my phone. "You owe me tho." I go through the contacts until I find Lele. It rings.
'Y/N, is everything alright?' She said.
"I'm fine. Kimberly isn't."
'What did that girl do now?'
"She put her hand through a window."
'Is she alright?' I could hear the concern in her voice.
"Well she went right to the hospital. They have fixed her up."
'Good. Now take her phone away.'
I love you Lele. "Already did."
'Good. I have a feeling it was involved in the accident.'
"Oh you have no idea."
'Thank you for telling me. I'll catch the next train out there.'
"I'll tell Kimberly to clean."
'Enjoy your day Y/N. Kimberly won't be enjoying hers.'
We end the call. "Your mother is coming."
"Shit... Now I have to throw out my junk food, and buy carrots." She made a disgusted face.
"Hey you have leftover meatloaf. Your doing good."
"You didn't touch my meatloaf did you?"
"No, I gave it to me as an option over ice cream. Which you have a lot of."
"Right. So did you know I was going to punch a window?"
"Actually. Things are going differently now. So I was just crazy."
"We might of found someone that is crazier then me."
"You punched a window over your fanfic."
"Not my proudest moment."
"How long until they release ya."
"A few hours."
"Ok. I'll go home then."
"Ok. Bye girl!"
"Bye." I popped home, and walked around my living room. So Kimberly is hurt, Toshinori is with the police, so what am I going to do..... I thought back to earlier. I can't believe Toshinori is an All Might fan. He has a fucking All Might ring tone. Yet he makes fun of me if I joke about being his fan. I go to my room, and open my laptop. Well, if you like All  Might, then I'll find something I can wear that you will like too..... It didn't take long to find the worst thing this earth could possibly have. There is a whole website for All Might lingerie! Is it like really weird to get underwear with your teachers face on it... Yes yes it is. I keep scrolling. Then I saw it. The best one for the job. I quickly bought it. This is going to be a great joke.... Probably will turn into other stuff, but I can live. Ok. I look at the clock. Wow. The day is gone. Well since the day didn't go as my version did. I think it's safe to take a walk. I'll go and get some food....