Chapter 17

POV: Y/N

I walked on the treadmill for probably an hour. When All Might came back. He was acting weird. I mean really weird. He told me to keep up the good work. Then he found a chair and was looking over papers. Probably because he is a teacher here. I tried not to pay attention to him. I was scared if I sent him a thought or got his thoughts, it would end bad. After a while, he just left the weight room. I'm going extra crazy with the silence. I don't want to open my mouth and say something stupid. Finally he came over. "Well, there is about 10 minutes left. If you want to go get change now you can."
"Finally!" I stopped the treadmill and got off. Sure I was walking but still. Then it hit me. "Ugh! I can't go home yet!"
"Why? We are done training."
"I have testing today. So I get to walk my cute butt down to the teachers room and sit there until there done."
"Oh.... Well hopefully your tests go well."
"Thanks." I said as I exit the weight room. I go and get changed. I then head to the cafeteria. I don't have long, but I need to talk with Kimberly. I need to give my theory to someone. Granted I sound crazy, but her of all people will understand me. I grab a tray of food, then quickly made my way to Kimberly. "I need to talk to you privately."
"Ok? What's up?" She leans towards me and whispers.
I look around to make sure no one is watching or listening. "You know how I train with All Might?"
"Yes."
"You know how he keeps making schedules for me to follow?"
"Yes. Today please."
"Well he wants me to train in the morning before school with him. I can't wake up in the morning without food. So the first day I was late. About 40 minutes late."
"Ok?"
I look around again. "I told him if he wanted me to show up at 6:30 and even be early he would have to bring food."
"Did he bring you food? Is this something to whisper about?"
"Oh no, he didn't bring anything..." I lean in a little closer. "He took me out to eat at a dinner."
"Shut up!" She shouts.
"Shhh!"
"Did he make you pay?" She whispered again.
"No."
"Omg!"
"Shhh! You trying to kill me over here."
"Sorry. What else?"
"When we left the dinner it was raining...."
"Did you kiss in the rain?" She was starting to get louder.
My face goes red. "No!"
"Oh, my mom would have thrown you a party if you did."
"Back to subject." I whispered. "He picked me up, and jumped us to the school. Then when he put me down..."
"Ohhh."
"My white tank top was wet, and see through."
"You killing me now. I'm hooked. Tell me more."
"Your acting like this is a fan fiction. I don't know if I want to tell you more."
"Please!"
"Ok fine. I had to go change into my uniform, and didn't see him until after my classes. Today he wanted to see what my quirks could do."
"Oh."
"I forgot to tell you I texted Toshinori today."
"WHAT!" She stood up and shouted. Everyone was looking at us.
I dropped my head to the table. Kill me. "Why?"
"Sorry." She sat down. "I'll behave. But you texted him."
"Yes. 99% for my training today I was thinking about what I was going to tell him."
"Tell him?"
"I'm supposed to met him later. To explain everything."
"Ok. Your not Cushing on both of them are you?"
"I'm not sure. But I'm starting to think..." I look around. Lowering my voice. "I think All Might might like me." She fell. "Kimberly!" I pick her up.
"I can see your babies now!" She was crying. "I ship you guys so hard right now!"
"Why do I tell you anything?"
"Do you think you could be a truple? A three person couple?"
"Stop making my life into a fan fiction!"
"I can't help it." She whines.
"I'll tell you more tomorrow. Make you wait for the next chapter."
"Why me!"
"Kimberly... I'm telling you this because I love you. Get help."
"I don't think there is help for what I have. I'm a lost cause."
"You said it not me. I have to go now."
"Ok bye, but I'll be bugging you for updates!"
"Haha. So funny." I say as I walked away. I head to the teachers room. 2 hours later, my tests were done. They weren't to bad. I'm pretty sure I failed the math one. I head over to my locker. It's about 2:45 now. That about 45 minutes until I met Toshinori. I grab my homework, and head to a bench outside. I'll work until he is here. Of course my mind has other ideas. What will I say first? Sorry I almost fucked you? No! Why does it have to be so hard... He was hard that night. And I left him that way. I'm such a terrible person. I open to a blank page in my note book. I'll make a pros and cons list. That might work....Will I be able to control myself when I see him? Oh, maybe this was a bad idea.