Chapter 68

POV: Y/N

I look at the clock. I was told to meet up at Ground Beta at 3. Granted I was supposed to be here early enough to change. It's 2:55, and I just got to my locker. I have my support item too, so I have to load my key chains in it. I enter a stall and set everything down on the little bench. I took off my school uniform, just in my underwear and a tank top. I step into my gym pants, and pulled them up. I saw a key chain roll. Without thinking I reach out for it. Suddenly there was excruciating pain coming from my ass, and a loud rip. I look behind me to see. I HAVE A FREAKING TAIL! I dropped the key chain, and the tail retracted. Then my pants fell to the ground. I ripped my pants and my underwear. Great. I kicked them behind me, and grabbed the shorts I brought. These will replace my underwear. I took a step back, and slipped on my ripped pants. I fell backwards, and grabbed something on the bench. Suddenly my left arm was completely on fire! I scream and shake the flame. Somehow I ended up throwing fire right on my shorts. I dropped that key chain like a hot potato.  Grabbing my gym top I started to beat the burning shorts. Once the fire was out, I looked at the mess that was around me. "Shit." I grab my phone. Maybe Kimberly has shorts or can go get me some new underwear... Then I look at the time. 3:02. "Shit I'm late!" I threw on my uniform and popped the key chain in, without touching them. I then shoved everything into my locker. I ran out the door. I made it to Ground Beta, and saw everyone was waiting. Midnight, EraserHead, Present Mic, All Might, HoundDog, Cementoss, Snipe, Ectoplasm, and Thirteen all stood there waiting. All Mights face was red. I mean I know I'm a hot sexy school girl, but get your head out of the gutter. Suddenly Principal Nezu popped out of EraserHeads Scarf. Ok that cute.
"Hello! I'm glade you decided show up... Why are you in your school uniform?"
I give a weak smile. "L-Long story short, I got here late and ended up destroying my gym clothes."
"She looks like a naughty little school girl." Midnight purrs. "SHE IS LOOKING FOR A GOOD PUNISHMENT!" Steam comes from her nose.
All Mights reaction tho was, interesting. He turned away to cough, then scolded her. "She is only 17 Midnight. She can't handle being punishment." My eyes go big. That kinda sounds inappropriate.... I think he heard it too. "We are here as teachers. Nothing more."
Present Mic gave a chuckle. He then whispered something to All Might. All Might's faces glows red. In a low tune back to Present Mic, he whispered, kinda too loud. "Your mind is in the gutter. I wasn't meaning it like that..."
"Ahem, I expect talk like this from Midnight. So continue this conversation later." Principal Nezu spoke.
All Might and Present Mic straighten up. "Yes sir!" They both say.
"ALRIGHTY! Let's go over what's happening here today." Principal Nezu smiles. "Each one of these pro hero's are going to act like a villain. They will have different areas within Ground Beta to watch over. If you enter their area and they see you, they will engage in a battle. Some areas overlap with others, and some don't. There are some 'Safe Spots', but you don't know if they have traps or how big they are. These areas will have a green flag in the center to you know it's there. Your goal is to either capture all of the villains with these handcuffs, or make it to the gate at the end. Where you call for backup. Any questions?"
"Ummm, yeah. So can't I just read their minds and avoid them?" All Might stiffened. Boy I know you have some dirty thoughts.
"Ahh, yes this was tricky. Do you remember that hat I had on?" Principal Nezu asked.
"Right!" I flatten one hand and drop my balled up hand on it. "I saw you the other day with it. It was kinda funny looking tho... Then I had a special room to take my written test in!"
"Right. So our Third Year, Aiya Sasaki made a version that is micro tiny. So you won't know who has one on or not."
"Wow, she works fast."
"She does." He smiles.
"But I don't want to get smashed by All Might...." Loading...Wait! "I-I mean like hit... By his fist..." My face is burning now. Let me go dig a Hole to die in.
"You might not, but I do." Midnight winks. "Not by your fists big boy."
You could see the chill going down his spine. "Midnight. Keep it pg-13." EraserHead adds.
"I was just kidding." She pouts.
"All Might how about you answer this one." Said EraserHead.
"Ahh, Right. S-So we have these weights that will slow us down. S-So I promise not to smash you hard... Ahh, I mean. I can't hit you with to much force."
"Geez I never realized how dirty All Mights Smash was. He loves to smash villain. And I guess the occasional school girl." Present Mic blurts out.
"Mmmmm! All Might maybe I should be punishing you. You dirty boy." Midnight licks her lips.
All Might hung his head. "When I was a kid, smash wasn't seen like that."
"Enough. It's time to start the Physical exam." Principal Nezu shakes his head. Suddenly the ground opened up from under me, and I fell down a slide. I scream. I hear a voice shout down. "I forgot to mention you will start in a random spot!"
I held onto my skirt as I flew through this tube. It was dark, but I was definitely more scared of someone realizing I didn't have underwear on. Shit I don't have underwear on!