Chapter 29

POV: Y/N

I went back to the bathroom to get dressed. I put on my underwear, then his white shirt. It's so big, it's like a dress...... I exit the bathroom, and enter his closet. There I found his belt.... Why does he belt buckle have an A on it? Oh well. I take it, and put it around my waist. It turned the shirt into a dress. Yes! I pull my hair into a messy bun, and head down stairs.
"Billie Jean needs a bath." Toshinori said.
I look over to the couch. She was covered in sauce, and had a big belly. She was also passed out. "Awe! She likes my spaghetti."
"Is spaghetti even safe for cats?"
"Aahhhh? I don't know." I look over to him. He was still covered in spaghetti, and trying to mop the floor. "Hey, why didn't you get cleaned up?"
"Well, you used my bathroom upstairs, then there was everything with Kimberly. So I'll clean this then go get cleaned up."
"No, you go get cleaned I got this." I walk over and take the mop.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes now go."
"Fine."
He finally went upstairs. I cleaned up the mess, then turned to the stove. I have one can of sauce I hasn't used. No meat, but I can at least save dinner. Once Toshinori came back down stairs, I had a fresh plate made for him. "Try not to let Billie Jean have any."
"I wasn't expecting more food."
"I had an extra can of sauce. So I went with it."
"Cool." We take our plates back to the couch. "Do you want to watch a different movie?"
"Sure." We start to flip through his movie collection. We picked Godzilla. Once we ate our food, I leaned on him again. You would think with him being so thin, it would be uncomfortable, but it isn't. I feel safe having him here....

POV: Toshinori

It's getting late, and there is school tomorrow, I should send her home. Yet she looks so cute. Her eyes look heavy as she is fighting sleep. I don't want her to leave my side......

POV: Y/N

I felt my phone buzz. I try to ignore it, but it kept going off. I finally pull it from my bra, and look at it. 6:20 AM! I sat up, and saw Toshinori stir in his sleep. Shit! I stayed the night! I have to go, All Might is waiting for me. I quickly, get up, and run to the kitchen. He didn't wake up. I stared at him. The bubble moving just a little was so cute. Why do I find that cute I have no idea! Most would be like ew! But not me! Ok back to reality. I pull out my phone. I call Kimberly. In a whisper I spoke to her. "Kimberly, I need to go home now."
'Your still there?'
"Yes, and I'm late for my training with All Might."
'On my way.'
"I'm in the kitchen."
Next thing I knew she was sitting on the counter. "So did ya...?"
"Shhhh! No. Now home please."
"Fine." She grabbed my hand, the next thing I knew, I was in my living room.
"Thank you." I run and grab clean clothes to work out in. Then run to the shower.
"So you didn't do anything." She asks.
"No! Nothing happened, we watched a movie and lost track of time." I shout over the water.
"Well now you have two shirts and a belt."
"Your not helping!" Once my shower was done, I brush my hair and get dressed. I exit the bathroom, and stopped. "Does this look good to workout in?"
"You look fine, now grab your bag, and I'll bring ya to the park." I make sure I have my school uniform in my bag, then go over to Kimberly. Suddenly we where in the park.
"Thank you so much. It's 6:35, I think I'm good."
"Ok, now go find All Might and get stronger."
"Right." Kimberly left, and I start to walk around looking for him. Surprisingly he was no where. "Did I really rush to get here just to be stood up. Unbelievable!" My stomach starts to make some noises. Great. I look at the clock. It's 7:10 now. I'm going to class. After Midnights class, I go to Mr. Aizawas. Only he was pissed today.
"Y/N. Class is canceled. I have to go teach All Mights class today."
"Oh, is he ok?"
"I don't know, he never called out."
With that I was alone. I walk down to the cafeteria, and pull out my phone. I send Toshinori a text. 'Sorry about this morning. I was late for training, but All Might never showed up.' I wait for a reply, if he is teaching I understand. Kimberly is out today. She is off doing her work studies. I'm so bored, is All Might going to show up for class, or should I just go home? Time was getting close. It was almost time for my training. But if he isn't here... Suddenly my phone pings.
'Sorry, been busy. I'm sure All Might will show up for your training this after noon.'
I smile. Toshinori. 'Well he better be hiding  from Mr. Aizawa, because he is pissed. He canceled my class. I've been doing homework in the cafeteria.'
'Sorry to hear. I have to go now.'
'Ok. I'll see ya later?'
'Yes.'
I put my phone away, and I walk into the hallway. I stop and look out the window.... is there a sand storm outside..... or is someone running to the building? Oh my, it's All Might! Wow, Toshinori was right, All Might did make it. I wonder where he has been all morning. Now I have to ask him, and get to the bottom of it. I walk over to my locker and drop off all my stuff. I saw All Might exit the teachers room, with Mr. Aizawa behind him. I need to teach that man to hide. Yet, he looks sore. He has the smile on, but still.