Chapter 23

POV: Y/N

Suddenly something grabs my arm, and pulls me into a class room. I was about to scream, when a hand went over my mouth.
"Shhh." A males voice said.
I looked at the man in front of me..... Toshinori?
He finally removed his hand. He looked into my eyes. It was getting hard to breath. My face was starting to burn. "What are you doing."
"You have been driving be crazy all weekend."
"I'm known to do that." I smirk.
He has his hands on both sides of my head, he was right next to me. I'm pinned to this wall. "Your the only person I have ever met that has this affect on me."
"Do something about it then."
"You wanted me jealous? Well I'm jealous of ever young guy at this school. Every guy that even looks at you." He just stares at me. I want to speak, but I'm scared. What if I make him stop. I like him close.
"I have class."
"I think All Might will wait."
I bite my bottom lip. He got closer. He leans in, and kisses me. He bites my lip now. Making me let out a small moan. He took that as his chance to let his tongue explore my mouth. The kiss was getting hot. I could fell myself getting warm. So much passion. Once we parted, there was a trail of saliva connecting us. He starts to kiss my neck. His arms wrapped around me. I wrap my legs around him. He picked me up, and brought me over to the teachers desk. He cleared it with one arm Motion. It wasn't very loud, but that kinda turned me on. I could feel the hickey forming as he sucks and bites my neck. I want him to claim me. I want the world to see I belong to someone. He finally came back and kissed my lips again. I had one hand on the desk to keep me up, the other on his face. Holding him close. My hand goes around, and starts to play in his hair. He bites my lip again. His hair is so thick, and really soft. I'm kinda jealous. I want him. I'm sure he wants me. I take my hands and start to unbutton his top. I was only two button in when his hands came up, and moved my hands. Strange. Am I not aloud to do that or something. His hands are on my hips. He pulls my base closer to him. I could feel his member poking me.... That's when reality hit me. I quickly pushed him back. He just stared at me. "We are at school. We can't be doing this."
He puts his hand on his head, and starts to walk back and forth. "It's so hard to control myself around you."
"I don't want to too.... But What if we got caught right now..."
"I can't think straight with you. I know this is wrong yet I want to do it."
I look to the clock. What the fuck! It's been 15 minutes! "I'm late. I really need to go to class."
"Yeah, you should go..... Do you work tonight?"
"Yes." I smile. "You want to stop by?"
"I'm thinking about it."
I straighten out my skirt, and my hair, before I exit. I waved to Toshinori on my way out. The halls were empty. I'm surprised All Might is fine with me being late. I quickly make it to the locker room. Opening my locker fast, and tried to get dressed. I fell trying to put on my pants. I then ran over to the weight room. Breathing hard. All Might was standing there with an eyebrow up. "What?"
"Why is your top on backwards?" He questioned.
My face starts to burn! Not only do I have a hickey, my top is on backwards. It looks like I did something very wrong. "Sorry." I quickly took it off, and turned it around. Good thing I wear a tank top under it.
"You didn't go to Recovery Girl?"
Shit! My hands. "Yeah I was running late and didn't have time."
"Ok. Just try to go later. Let's do some stretching and go from there." He was smiling. It wasn't a normal smile either. It was like a pleasure one. Shit why do I find it cute. It just looks more genuine and gentle. "Maybe we could do a different kind of stretching today."
"Oh? What did you have in mind?" Now a sudden change in plans. I think All Might might be sick.
"Have you ever done Yoga? I hear it's great, and can help you mentally."
"I have once or twice. I really enjoyed it. But I don't have much time to do it. Do you know anything about it?"
"I've watched a few videos. But I figured you could lead. I have a laptop here if ya want to find a lesson for us."
"Sure." I really want to see him do downward dog. Like yes. For probably 45 minutes in. I would do the pose, and All Might... He would fall over or have a comment on how he had never done something so ridiculous in his life. I would have to stop my pose to go and fix his. There was a lot of laughing coming from me. Maybe he should stick with fighting. Once we came to downward dog, I expect him to refuse.. I went first.
I heard a cough, is Toshinori here? "I'm not doing that." All Might said.
"Yes you are. Now look at how I'm doing it."
"No thanks."
"What, you don't want to look at my ass." I wiggle my butt.
"I just don't see the point in that move."
I stood up, and walked over to him. I am very small compared to him. I tap his foot with my foot. "Spread them."
"No."
"Yes." He finally did as told. "Arms out." His arms came out. I then put my hand on his back... a very toned back. And started to slowly push him down.
"This is ridiculous."
Do not slap his ass. I'm not a coach. "You look great. Now hold that." I go back to my mat in front of him, and go back to downward dog myself. "So we hold this position for a few more second."
"I don't see how this is relaxing."
"You have to open up your mind. Ok, now we can stand back up."
"Hey."
"Hey to you to."
"I'm sorry I couldn't stay yesterday to make sure you were alright."
He is talking about at the beach. "It's ok. I ended up go straight home."
"The school does have a pool. I could teach you how to swim."
I start to feel sad for some reason. Then this image popped in my head. Right before I passed out in the water yesterday, I watched the bubbles move freely to the surface. Then everything changed. There was walls around me, and a bright light. I could see a shadow above me. There was a hand holding me under. I saw the bubble move freely from me. Then it was gone. I can't remember anything else. I was shaking, and I grabbed my head. I have a headache now. "I'm sorry. I don't want to learn."
"Is everything alright?"
"Yeah. Just have a headache."
"Ok. Well how about we wrap up this yoga, and go do some running?"
"Sure." Why did I think of that now. Why didn't I think of that yesterday. What happened to me. My aunt won't tell me, but I should ask later anyway. The rest of the workout was silent. I was deep in thought. The day started to fly by. My aunt was asleep when I stopped by, so I didn't stay long. I went home and got ready for work. Up until three, it felt like I was watching the world move around me. I can't stop thinking about what I saw. That memory. I don't have those very often. Did. Someone drown me before? My aunt said I was never in any accidents or anything traumatic. Yet my memories of my childhood are gone. Now I remember that. This day started out fine, became perfect, then dropped off the cliff of bad. I need to focus on something else. I'm waiting for Toshinori to show up. I miss him coming here. Are we dating now? Or am I still single. I don't think we are friends with benefits.... I should text someone about anything. I send Kimberly a text. Telling her I had a memory today. She relied asking if it was a happy one. I was ready to text back no, but I just couldn't. I told her yes, with a smiley face. I put my phone away, and rang out the only person in the store. This place is dead. I look at the clock. It was 3:25 now. School is out, and Toshinori will be done at work soon. I know seeing him will take away this funk I'm in. Having him in my live has changed everything. I use to keep Kimberly away most days. Giving her like one day a week. Now I hang out with her. I'm actually in school too, and that was because he told people about the soba here. I would literally be a leaf floating around in this big world if he didn't come into my life.
My phone buzzed, bringing me back to reality. I look down. Toshinori just texted how he will be here soon. A smile came to my lips. It might be cheesy to say, but he is my world. Everything I do has been around him. Sure we have your ups and downs, but I really like him. I put my phone down, and look at the mirror on the sunglasses rack. I play with my hair a little bit. I don't need to look like a stiff. I straighten out my green top, and make sure I don't have dirt on my leggings. Probably as cute as I can get. I then hear the chime of the door. I turn around and smile.
Toshinori was smiling too. "Hey."
"Hey."
"Any other customers here?"
"No. Just us." I came around the register, and he came around to me. The counter is an L shape. The first register is close to the door. The second one is to the side. Out of view.
"Did your boss install cameras?"
"One on the front door, one on the safe out back. The rest of the store is camera free."
"Nice." With that, his hands came around my waist, and he lifted me up onto the second counter. The one we never use. His hand rest on my hips, as he leans in and kisses me. It's like we are just continuing where we left off. I brought my hand up to hold his face. He ended the kiss, and kissed my hand. "What happened to your hand?"
"Hands." I lift of the other. "I was training today with All Might, and normally when I trip he catches me up he didn't today."
He kisses my hand again. "Should I be jealous of All Might."
I look him dead in the eyes. "No. I chose you."
He stared at me back. "Why me, and not him?"
"Because you have my heart."
"How do I have that?"
"You came into my life, and changed it for the better."
"But I'm not muscular, or anything."
"I don't care. I love you the way you are."
"You so gorgeous, and you choose me, a skeleton of a man."
"Apparently a lot of people think I'm gorgeous. But the only opinion I care about is yours. And you might not have the muscles to show off, but you have a heart of gold. You teach at UA giving your knowledge to the next generation. You cared about your students. You barely knew me, and saved me that one time from being robbed. You probably have done it thousands of time. Yet, in that moment I was so scared, you made it better. You make everything better. Personally, I think your smile is better then All Mights by 100%."
"I love you Y/N. Every Inch of you. I know there are better looking, younger men, and you deserve to experience that. But I don't want to share you."
"Than don't. We can have a secret relationship for a short time. Just until I'm out of school."
"You don't know how bad I want you."
"It's probably as bad as I want you." He leans over and kisses my neck. Suddenly the door chimed. I no long felt Toshinori. I look over and he is an aisle away. I'm looking like an idiot on the counter. "So at the end the customer didn't pay for the candy bar because he refused to pay the dollar." Yeah that makes me look less suspicious. Suddenly the customer came into view... my heart stopped.
Is that Mr. Aizawa!