Chapter 51

POV: Y/N

"So how do I summon it."
"Well its you, and you don't summon it."
"Oh. So how do I work me?"
"We you should understand a few things first. Astral projection is an out of body experience. It's part of you."
"Ok." This makes sense.
"Your should be able to see what she sees, and control her actions."
"She kinda does her own thing." I think back to that night with the car.
"They can form, and do things out of your emotions."
"So if I'm kinda depressed, they will act on that?"
"They can be unpredictable. Have you been holding in emotions?" Yes... I hold back most emotions. Hell I'm holding back being upset, just to learn this quirk. The night with the car, it was the same day Toshinori yelled at me for trying to help him with his blood. I was so hurt, I thought he hated me. I was an emotional reck, I went home,  cleaned and went online to forget that pain. Then everything happened. I hated myself. She wasn't trying to kill the man, she was trying to kill her self. I was hurting so much, and I wasn't showing it. I wouldn't even let myself think of it. I push it it all to the back of my mind. "Earth to Y/N. Are you still with me?"
I shake my head. "Oh, sorry. I went down a rabbit hole. Yes, I hold back. I do more then that, I push them out of my mind, then suffer later."
"Your emotions affect many things. If your upset, it shows in your quirks."
I hang my head. "I'm depressed right now. I don't know if I'll be much help."
"Well let's talk." She sat down.
I sat next to her. "Am I too young? Do I even deserve love?" I felt the tears coming down my face.
She pulled me into a hug. "Everyone deserves love. Some people just push it away."
"Why did he push me away tho?!"
"I have a feeling it wasn't because of how young you are. If anything, your more responsible then any girl your age. You have gone on an adventure for your life, many people could never get the chance to do half the stuff you have done."
"I haven't done that much."
"Oh but you have. I hope that one day, you can remember all of it. Until then, just know your one of a kind."
"But my heart is still broken."
"For now, but if you let it heal, you will see something new."
"What would I see?"
"How strong you really are. And if he is a true man, he won't let you go. Your probably always on his mind. Now that he can't have you, he is going to crave you."
"Do you think once I'm older we might be..."
"Yes. It probably wouldn't even take that long. Look at ya. Your fine, and he an idiot for thinking he could live without you. Your past a 10, your a fucking 12. He can't do better then you. Let's face it. Although if you decide All Might...."
"Lele."
"Right. Your not into him that way."
"Well he is very attractive." I rolled my eyes. "But you also don't know what I know."
"Wait, do you know something?"
"Well I'm sure he is in a relationship." With a man, but I can't tell her that.
"No way."
"Yes."
"Tell me more!"
"Geez, I see where Kimberly gets it."
"I know, it's kinda creepy."
"Says Kimberly mom."
"I'm a kid at heart."
"Ok. Now that I feel a little better, let's learn this quirk."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"One more thing. You can get hurt if she does. Her wounds will appear on you, but not on her." Does that mean, with the car... Right before it landed on her, I woke up. Stopping the connection. If I didn't wake up, I could of died that night. I was shaking at the thought. "Hey, talk to me."
I look at Lele. Fear, dread, and more were washing over me. "I s-should be dead."

POV: Toshinori

I got home from a long day of work. It was long, because I saw Y/N was suffering. I feel like an idiot. I hurt her. I miss her. And I had to explain to Midoriya that she isn't my favorite student. I had to watch what I said exactly too, didn't want to say something stupid. Now that I can't have her, I want her more. I can't let her cloud my judgement. Villain are noticing her. I can't let her be close to me. I need to stop having these feeling.
'A PHONE CALL IS HERE! A PHONE CALL IS HERE!' I look over to my phone and pick it up.
"Hello?"
'Toshinori, I finally think I found out what happened that night.'
"What night?"
'Remember a little bite ago. There was the car accident case I was given. Well I need you to come down to the police station. You need to see this.'
"Wait, the video showed something?"
'It took a lot of time, but we finally have it.... I need you to see it tho.'
"Ok. I'll be right there." This is exactly what I need to take my mind off of Y/N. The night of the car accident was also the same day as the UFJ attack. So I'm sure this case got pushed to the bottom of the priority list. I finally made it to the station. I enter the place as All Might. "Naomasa. I came as fast as I could. What is going on?"
He signed. "Come." He lead me to the lab tech. "Mike, play the original tape."
He did as told. Nothing. "I don't get it." I said.
He signed again. "Play the new version."
He hit play. Then I saw her. My heart stopped. "W-who else has seen this?"
"Just us three." Naomasa said.
I grab his arm, and pull him to the side. "Why did you.."
"She was the girl in the bar. You know her. I could of done a face search. But I knew you might not want that."
I look back towards the lab tech. I'm angry. I clench my fists. "Is there any way you could....."