Chapter 37

Yes I used the Love Nikki app. Sue me. Lol please don't. 2012 words. Yes, I did make a Fairy Tail Reference. Also, this might be a little tiny bit dirty. Enjoy 😊

POV: Y/N

Saturday

I roll over in bed, looking at the red numbers. It's 9am. Why am I awake? Ugh. I crawl out of bed. Why did I talk on the phone so late last night. I closed the store, and gave Toshinori a call. I talked with him on my walk home, while I got a snack, and just sitting on my bed. It was 2:30 am before we realized how late it was. But I regret nothing! Yet, why am I up now. I barely slept. I bet he is up right now. Probably walking down his stairs in his boxers.... Ok I need to think of something else! Since I'm up, I'll get ready and do some training. I take a shower... A Long shower. I didn't want to leave the hot water. I wrapped my hair in a towel, then wrapped another one around me. I was almost to my room, when my phone started to ring. I look down at it. It says Boyfriend want to FaceTime. I accept the call, but I throw the phone to the bed. I can't let him see me like this.
'Hello... Why am I looking at the ceiling?'
"I'm not ready for you to see me." I take my hair down and start to brush it out.
'I called to see your face, not your white ceiling.'
"I think it's more of an off white. Maybe I should paint it." I get my hair looking nice, and then I start with a little makeup. Nothing to fancy. Just eyeliner and mascara. I want my eyes to pop. I look in my mirror. Shoulders up, I look great. My outfit can wait. I grab the phone, and bring my face to view. I made sure not to show my shoulders. Neck and up only.
Toshinori was just smiling. 'There's your beautiful face.'
"Stop or I'll make you look at the wall." I was blushing.
'Do you wake up this beautiful?'
"Obviously. I am part goddess."
'Well I wanted to see what you where doing today.'
"Oh, I was actually planing on doing some training this morning. But other then that I don't have much."
'Your not wearing those leggings are you?'
"Leggings are comfy. And they make my ass look good."
'Oh they do....Either way.'
"At the moment, I'm not wearing them. I'm actually haven't gotten dressed yet."
His eyes go big. 'Oh.'
"You called right as I had finished my shower. So I'm only in a towel."
He started to cough. 'A Towel.'
I know he can't see anything, and he is trying so hard to behave. "Or am I." I bit my bottom lip.  I lowered the phone camera a little. Showing my shoulders now.
'I think I need to go back to the ceiling.'
"Ok." I tossed the phone back to the bed.
'Hey.' He was a little annoyed that I did that.
"Sorry. I can't get dressed with you in my hands." Than I had an evil idea. "But you could help me."
'How? I'm looking at the ceiling.'
I grab a few different pantie sets. I line them up on the bed. I them grab the phone and smiled at Toshinori, before I flip the camera. "Pick which one you think I should wear." Having the camera flipped means he can't see me, but I can see him. I could almost see him picturing me in them.
'You really do have a collection.' He mumbled.
He is taking to long. "5.... 4..... 3..."
'Wait! No I'm not ready yet.'
"2..... 1!" I flip the camera back to my face. "Which one?"
'Maybe you should model them.'
"Nice try. But if you want to see me in them, then you have to wait."
'The black one then.'
"Good choice." I toss the phone again.
'What type of training are you going to do?'
"Probably some yoga, nothing to fancy."
'I love downward dog.' He smirked.
I started to laugh. "Do you even know yoga?"
'Yes actually. I have done it a few times.'
"Your not like All Might and complain the whole time, are ya?"
'I'm not the greatest at it, but I won't complain.'
"Cool, then get ready. We will do yoga together."
'What?'
"You heard me."
'I don't think I did.'
I grab the phone again. Bring my face to view. "I'll be over, and we will do yoga together."
'How are you getting over here?'
"I'll have Kimberly drop me off."
'How did I get wrapped into this?'
"You came into my store for soba. Now your stuck with me."
'Fine. I guess it won't be to bad. I'll go get ready. See ya in a few.'
"Byeeee." We end the call. Ok, now I need an outfit to work out in, and one to change into once we are done. So I have to try and look hot. I pare my yellow sweatpants with a black tank top. ( Picture above) Sure that works. I then start going through my clothes. I have nothing to wear! I need to go clothes shopping again. Ok that's a lie, I have to go and take Kimberlys clothes. Actually... I go over to my bag, and grab my keychain. It's still so gross, but I can live. Next thing I knew, I was in Kimberlys bedroom. I look over. She isn't in bed, so she is probably eating and reading her fanfics. "KIMBERLY!" I open her closet. I start going through it.
"I literally was just about to find out if Gray likes her or not. But no! Here you are making it so I can't read my fanfic."
"I need cute clothes."
"You look ready to work out. Why do you need cute clothes?"
"Technically I have a date."
"Oh! This is so better then my story. Tell." She sat down on her bed.
"So I got a FaceTime call a little bit ago. Toshinori wanted to know what I was doing today."
"I'm so glade you got a new phone. You can actually do stuff like FaceTime now."
"Well I told him I was going to do some yoga today. Then he said he knows some yoga. So I told him I'm coming over and he can do it with me."
"Nice."
"I also had him pick out my panties."
"Yes!" She started to jump on her bed. "Why didn't you start with that!"
"I didn't think I would get this reaction. But this is you so I should of known better."
"You don't need cute clothes. Your going to get there, and your clothes will be coming off!"
"Did you hit your head? Because I'm pretty sure that isn't happening."
Her eyes go big. "WHAT IF HE HAS A MATING SEASON!"
I face palm. "I don't think..."
"He has to Mark you. I wonder if it would be like dragon slayer mating season?" She scratches her chin.
"This isn't a fanfic. There is no dragons and no mating season."
"Dragons and Dragon Slayers are very different."
"I need clothes, that's it." I start going through her tops. "Have you gone shopping in a while?"
"Ugh! Yes. I just haven't put them away." She gets up, and goes out to her living room. She comes back with a bunch of bags. "See. I go like every other week."
"Reasons I come here to shop." I start to dig through the bags.
"Well since your so convinced your clothes will stay on, try this Jean dress." She digs in a different bag, and pull out the l dress. "I haven't worn it yet, so I would like it back."
"Hey, you never ask for your clothes back."
"Because I have forgot what's mine."
"Still. Anyway, you always buy new clothes. You ask your mom and she gives you the money."
"She is so proud that I'm aiming to be a hero."
"Which is why we love your mom. Ok, I have to go finish getting ready now."
"Good, I get to find out what's happening in my fanfic."
"Bye." I wave as I pop back to my room with the dress. I grab a small bag. I put the dress in and some shoes. Ok. That should be good. Am I forgetting something? Yoga mats! I have one, I don't think Toshinori has one tho.... I pop back over to Kimberly room. I watch her throw her phone.
"What the hell! You just left!"
"So you don't like it when I pop in unannounced."
"You scared the shit out of me! And Juvia was about to fuck Gray I'm sure of it!"
"I'm scared for what you read. Anyhow, I need your yoga mat."
"What makes you think I have a yoga mat?" She stares at me. Then she starts to laugh. "Yeah I have a few." She gets off of her bed, and goes to her living room. She then brings in 5 different mats. Most were unused. "I like to collect them I think. I always buy a new one when I see them."
"That green one will do fine."
"Here." She passes it over. "Now I need to go back to my story."
"You need help."
"The Stalker and the Stripper Will be together!" She shouts before she falls over on her bed.
"Good luck with that." I pop back over to my room. I grab everything I will need. Oh extra deodorant and perfume are a safe bet. Ok, I don't want Toshinori to know Kimberly didn't bring me, so where would be a safe spot to pop over? Hmmm. Oh, I could pop into his garage. I don't think he would just be chilling in there. Ok, it's settled then. Ok, now what does it look like again. I remember his car. I'll think of that..... Suddenly I was sitting in his car. Shit! Not where I wanted. Ok, this is fixable. I look over to the door. Now I was standing there. Nice. Am I allowed to just enter or do I knock? He knows I'm coming over. He also knows that Kimberly pops wherever she wants. Ok, I can just enter. I hope. I open the door and pop my head in. I don't see him in the kitchen. I walk in, and set my stuff down on the counter. I look around. Billie Jean was sleeping on the couch. She is such a good kitten. Yet no Toshinori. Ok, now this is getting weird. He might be upstairs. I slowly go up the stairs. His bedroom door is open. I walk in. I look around. He isn't here... I see the bathroom door is open, and steam coming from it. Shit! He is showering! I turn around quickly to try and leave.
"Y/N!?"
Shit he saw me. I turn around. He was covering his chest with another towel. The towel around his waist stops above his knees. His hair is wet. Dam. "S-Sorry. I was down stairs and didn't see you. In fact I'll go back down there." I quickly exit and run down the stairs. Omg I'm so awkward! Why does he have to be so sexy! Maybe I should leave. This was a bad idea. But that would look really bad. What I do just come for a peep show. Play it cool. Maybe he won't care. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Ok things just got real. He was in a black top, and had on these navy blue sweats that had a while line on the side.
"I'm sorry, I thought I had a little bit more time before you would get here."
"Well I did let myself in."
"There's nothing wrong with that. Next time I will close the door tho."
"But this is your house. You should have the freedom to walk around naked if you want to."
"With Billie Jean in this house. No. She already watches me eat."
I look over to her. She was now wide awake starring at him. "She likes you."