Chapter 8

So idk what your body type is, but just expect a thin girl without any muscles. Of course you got curves too. And if your hair isn't long enough to put up just skip that.
Warning! There is drinking in this chapter. Don't drink until your legal age. Enjoy.

POV: Y/N

I need this night out. I've been stressed about everything. I pull out my little black dress. It was an off the shoulder, short dress with a cut out back. School wouldn't approve of this. Haha. The dress hugs my curves. It ends a few inches below my butt, and let me say it makes my butt pop out. I put on some killer heels. Knowing they won't make the night, and then I pulled my hair up. Adding some hoops. Fire! I hear a knock at the door. Kimberly must have found the place alright. I walk over and answer the door. She was rocking a two piece, dark green dress, with some booties, and her hair straighten. She quickly gave me a hug. "You look so good!"
"Girl you look hella sexy." She points towards my dress.
"I'm so glade we get to hang out! It's been so long.... Did you go to your moms?"
"Yes, had to get these booties out of storage."
"That's what took ya so long?"
"Hey it's about 7:30, so let's go... I already took had to take pain killer for my headache."
"Have you ever been inside this place?" I close the door behind us.
"No need. I'm so good with my quirk, I just googled some pics, and I know how the bathroom looks. Aka, I can get us in!"
"This isn't going against your training?"
"Girl, I want to do this once before I become a hero. If that makes me a villain so be it."
I grab my purse, and grabbed her hand. One second we went from my doorstep, to a hella nice bathroom. "Shit! Look at this place!"
"I just hope we went to a woman's room and not the men's." She giggled.
"Shit that would be crazy." I let go of her hand. "Time for some free drinks."
We exited the bathroom. The music was loud, and so good. There was people everywhere. We quickly made our way to the center of it all. The music taking over. After a few songs we made our way to a small table. Some men eyeing us. They came over and offered to buy us some drinks. We did a few rounds of shots thanks to this tan man with a bun. We got back out on the dance floor. I was dancing with this man with a beard. Then I saw it. A messy blonde head of hair, and the sunken in blue eyes staring at me while I grind against this man. He kinda looked hurt, but at the same time happy?  "Who are you looking at?" Kimberly asks. I walk over to her, leaving his sight.
"I think it's my mysterious customer. Should I go talk to him?"
"Didn't you like have a fight?"
"Yeah but, I want to apologize."
"I think you need to cut back on the drinks."
"I'm going over there. My heart tells me I should talk to him."
"You just want to get in his pants?" She smiles.
"No!" A smile formed on my lips. "That would be a bonus tho."
"You really like him."
"Yeah."
"I'm not stopping, just don't get rapped."
"Thanks." I smiled. I started my way over. He was talking with this man. I didn't listen to it. I think they were about to leave, but not if I can help it. I walk right up to him. Neither one saw me. I leaned over right next to his ear. "Boo!"
I watch as blood sprayed everywhere. His friend was laughing. He turned to me. "Y-Y/N what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out there dancing?"
"I'm getting drunk tonight. I have time to dance later, and I saw you!" I started to laugh.
"It's strange to see you not in green..." His face heats up as he looks at my outfit. "Your barely wearing anything!" He looks away. "Aren't you afraid someone will take advantage of you."
"I get free drink if I wear this." I give him a flirty smile.
"Well why did you come over here?" He turned in his chair.
"I wanted to say I'm sorry. I know it must be difficult for you when people are mean. Me yelling at them probably doesn't help your man ego." The bar tender put a glass with a sex on the beach drink in front of me. I take it.
"I should say I'm sorry too. It was really kind to actually have someone stand up for me." He looked at the drink in my hand. "Did you order that?"
"No, but someone else did for me." I put the drink down. "So have you gone to the movies yet?"
"I did actually see one today."
"Oh, I met All Might today."
"Really."
"Yeah I'm just glad I didn't tell him about the underwear sale or about the condoms." Wow, I really missed talking to him.
"He probably would have bought them too. You missed your chance to sell them to him." He smiles.
I lightly push his shoulder. "Shut up! Knowing me I probably would have asked him if he needed a the smalls instead!" I watch his friend spit out his drink. I finished my current drink. Suddenly this dude came over.
"Hey there pretty lady. What you drinking?" The dude asked.
"I'm good. I'm talking."
"With this freak, come on let's go dance." He grabs my arm.
"Hey! She said no!" Mr. Mysterious shouts.
"Stay out of this you freak." I could see the anger in his eyes. Suddenly his friend flashed something to the creep. "Whatever she a hoe anyway." He walked away.
"I'm sorry about that..." I look down.
"Why would you be sorry. He was the rude one." He smiled. "Let me buy you a drink." He raises his hand to get the bar tender attention.
I put my hand on his arm and lower it. "Save your money. How else you going to buy all that soba." I see pain in his eyes. I can't let him. "Anyway, I think a martini is on its way over already." I smile, and take the drink. I'm getting tipsy.