Chapter 43

For all the dirty people out there. I give you this small lemon.

"Im to tired to stop you." He chuckles.
He didn't even notice I undid his pants. I kiss him again. "Why are you so tired?"
"Have you seen the time. And I had a busy day."
"You need to relax then."
"I'm trying."
Is it bad of me? Should I do it? Would he like just my hand? Or would my mouth be better? I might hurt from my burns, but I can still do somethings. I smirk.

POV: Y/N

"Roll over to your back." I whispered. He did, I then rested my head on his shoulder. This will be way easier. "You never answered my question about dream me or real me?"
"Right now dream you would let me sleep."
"I highly doubt that." Hmm I can't go in dry, can I?
"Oh yeah, and she doesn't invade dreams too."
"Oh now I know that's a lie." I quietly spit in my hand.
"If you want me to leave I can."
"Oh no, your not going anywhere. Your going to relax."
"Fine, then let me sleep."
"How is it when where you kissed all over my body then rub burn cream on, you didn't get hear?"
"It's called control."
"Then why are you hard now. Can you no longer control it?"
"I'm to tired to control it." I slid my wet hand into his boxers and grabbed his member. My hand slides up and down. I look at him, a few small growls come from him. Then his eyes shot open. Y-Y/N..."
"Shh. I don't mind doing this."
"Shit...." A few grunts came from him. "You really shouldn't do that."
"Why, you going to say I raped you?" I smirked. "Because I think your enjoying it to much."
"Your still under aged, and a student."
"Your not even trying to stop." That's when his hand came up and grabbed mine. He was siting up. "Spoke to soon I see."
"You don't want to start something you can't finish."
"Oh I was going to finish you."
"I should go."
"Wait. I promise I'll keep my hands to myself. Stay a little longer."
"Fine." He laid back down. "No more hand jobs."
"No more." He goes to redo his pants. "Just relax, I can't see anything." I lean over and kissed him. "Let me get the blanket too." I smirk. I'm not done with you mister. I crawl to the end of the bed. I made sure he could see my ass as I did it too. I grab the blanket that was at hanging off the foot board. I then turn to face him. He was smiling at me. "Go to bed. You said you where tired."
"I wasn't going to miss the view." He smirked.
"You don't want my hand jobs, but you want to look at my ass. I see how it is." He chuckles then closes his eyes again. I put the blanket over my back, then started to go back. Only I made a stop first. I grabbed his boxers, and pulled it down over his member.
"What are you doing!" Before he could stop me, I brought my mouth down to it. Going down as far as I could. I start to bob my head Up and down.  I look up to him. We make eye contact. He was so turned on by it. His face was red. I've never given head before, but I get the idea of it. I go down again, gaging a little. I try to move fast too. I took my hand and grabbed his base. I then stop for a second to spit on it. Wow I have a lot of saliva right.  I also can't believe I have is member in my mouth! There were grunts coming from him. "You really.... Shouldn't be doing.... This..." He is enjoy this way more then my hand. I can feel his legs twitching.  His member is so big, I don't think I can take all of him in my mouth. I gag just trying to get past the middle of it. Yet, he likes it when I go down that far. I can go farther if I try. A few moans slips from his lips. I stop again to spit some more. This time I take my tongue and swirl it around the top. I then licked down the side of it. Getting to the base. Then I put it back in my mouth. I focus on the tip, sucking then going down a little, just to go up, and make a pop sound as it exits my mouth.  "Have you done this before?"
I come up for a second. "Never." I then go down, and go fast. I'd made sure my hand was firm around him. My lips and my hand move as one.
"Shit, could of fooled me."  He grunts some more. I go down. Making myself gag. But I stay down there. Then I go back up, and do it again. I'm surprised he hasn't came yet. My jaw is starting to kill me. But I'm not stopping. I decided to change positions. I swing my ass towards him. I can't see his face anymore, but I didn't need to. Suddenly his hand slaps my ass, then he start to massage it. Oh that felt good. I I moan on his dick. I get a grunt from that. Hmm. I start making sounds that will vibrate my mouth, and his member.  "Your such a naughty girl." He slaps my ass again. Oh I love it! I pick up the pace, moving as fast as I can without choking. His legs twice more. Suddenly I felt his hand glide over my womanhood. Oh I should of taken off the shorts. He found my dot, and started to rub it. I literally stopped everything. Why does that feel so good! Better the all the grinding we have done! I can't focus! "Don't stop now." He growled.  Right... ahhhh. I start to go down and up again.  It wasn't as fast as last time. I couldn't, I had to take my ass away from him. I heard him chuckle. Now I can focus. And I start to move faster. I can look him in the eyes too. He was enjoying this. I wanted him too. "I'm almost there." Suddenly his hands came to the back of my head, and started to control how fast and deep I was going. I didn't mind, I actually kinda liked how rough he was being. "Sorry..." he grunted out. Suddenly my mouth was being filled with this salty substance. I had to swallow several time, and some still leaked out. He finally removed his hands. I lick my lips. I then lick the side of his member cleaning him up. "Unless your doing round two, stop touching it."
"You mad?" I lay down next to him. Smirking.
He chuckles. "What are you doing to me."
I look him in the eyes. "I don't know. But I know what you do to me." I rest my head on his shoulder. Then my fingers touch his member again.
"Hey.."
"Sorry, what can I say. I really like it."  I mean look at it, you could see that thing from space! The best part is, it's all mine.
"Next time you do something like that, you won't be walking." He closes his eyes.
"Is that a threat, or a promise." I smirk.
"Both."
"Sooo, hows my grade looking now." I smirk. I like to tease him.
"Flying colors. A++."
"Oh, so I'm the top student in the class?"
"Your the only student in the class."
"I can live with that."