1

Jaylee's POV

I let out a shaky breath before Zayn and the rest took a step back, allowing room for me to come inside. I didn't hesitate to walk in, not wanting to waste a single moment since time wasn't in my favor. I was anxious and determined to find my parents, but I wouldn't be able to do this on my own. I needed them. I needed them like how they always needed me.

"What's going on Jaylee?" Harry asked as he glanced at me, noticing my odd behavior.

"You came back." Zayn sounded like he was in absolute disbelief as he closed the door while looking at me with puzzled eyes.

I didn't have time for a reunion at the moment so I just turned around and stared at all of them, keeping a serious look across my face.

"My parents.... they were taken." I informed as all of them looked confused.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"I came home from a day out with one of my friends, and I couldn't find them anywhere." I said as I began to feel my heart beat rapidly.

"You sure they didn't go on a last minute date or?" Liam tried to console with me as I shook my head.

"Both their cars and phones were there. None of them answered when I called for them and they were no where in sight. I think something terrible happened to them and I don't know what to do." My voice came out shaky as I allowed my emotions to get the best of me.

I guess I was use to telling the boys openly about how I felt since they were all I had at the time. I didn't feel ashamed or embarrassed for breaking down in front of them, because my family meant the most to me.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hey... it's okay. We'll settle this together yeah? Why don't you sit down?" Louis said, taking the lead as he approached me and grabbed my shoulders.

I sniffled before I nodded my head, looking behind my shoulder through my glossy eyes. He then sat me down in the kitchen room before everyone crowded around, keeping their eyes focused on me.

"Okay... tell us what happened." Louis said calmly as he kept his hand on mine.

I rubbed my wet nose before I sniffled and looked down at the white table. "My parents are definitely missing. There's no way they would of left without telling me why. My mom, she... she always makes coffee, three times a day, and when I came home I didn't smell a single drop of it. Her coffee mug wasn't even in the sink. And my dad he- he always watches the football game at this time but he, he wasn't even in sight. I searched everywhere. Their cars were there when I came home. I don't know what happened. But I can feel it in my gut that something terrible happened." I vented as I felt my heart break within every passing second.

"Is there any sign that your parents left? Like can you think of a specific time they weren't around?" Liam asked as I thought about it.

"Well.... I left around 10 am and my mom usually starts her coffee at 10:30, but I didn't see her cup or smell her morning dosage of it. And her cup wasn't on the counter like normal." I responded as Liam began to rub his chin.

"So you think they were taken after you left?" Harry asked as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I think so.... I found both of their phones. My dad's was in the couch where he normally sits and my mom's was on the kitchen floor, and it had a slight crack on it. As if she dropped it and was never able to pick it back up." I explained as they all pondered over my information.

"That's strange.... and you're sure they didn't have any plans?" Liam asked as I shook my head.

"They never leave without telling me. They know how valuable communication is. Especially now." I replied as he nodded.