25

Jaylee's POV

"You're gonna start behaving right?" Louis asked as he stood by my chair and peered down at me.

"I always do." I scoffed as I glanced away, not ready to start this conversation with him.

"You're funny, I didn't realize you started taking humor classes." Louis sassed said I clenched my jaw.

"Gee why are you so pissy today? Did you start your man period?" I bit back as he tightened his fists.

"You know what-"

"Not now! We need to go come on!" Liam interrupted Louis right when he grabbed my hair and yanked me towards him.

We both glanced over at Liam before Louis sighed heavily, hating how he was stopped.

"You're lucky Payno saved your ass." Louis muttered before he released me.

"You don't need to abuse me every time I piss you off." I mumbled as I propped myself up.

"Well you give me reason to, I told you today isn't the day to mess with me." Louis commented as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I sighed as he grabbed my arm tightly.

"You want me to throw you in my room and give you a lesson?" Louis growled as Zayn and Niall walked by us.

"Louis will you leave the poor girl alone! We need to go, let's try to make one day without hating each other." Niall sighed as he looked over at me.

"See I'm not doing anything wrong." I spoke innocently as we made eye contact.

"You're pushing it babe." Louis said as he pointed a finger at me.

"Do you need me to walk with you?" Zayn asked as I limped past Louis.

"No- I'm fine, I can walk on my own." I grunted as I clung to the table while moving painfully slow.

"You really shouldn't be walking on your leg." Liam said as Niall glanced at me too.

"That's what I told her." Niall replied as I swallowed.

"I said I don't need help!" I remarked before I heard Louis come behind me.

"Stop being so stubborn." He sighed before he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Wha- really?! Wow! So unprofessional. I told you I was fine!" I groaned as my hair fell in front of my face.

"Put me down!" I demanded as my body swayed back and forth against his broad shoulder.

"Maybe in another life princess." Louis commented as he walked out the door and approached the car.

"There you go, all better. See! Look how much time we didn't have to waste!" Louis beamed as he placed me on the seat.

I looked at him with an annoyed expression, hating how he treated me like a child.

"I swear you just love to baby me." I hissed as he chuckled.

"Yeah you caught me." Louis smirked as he pinched my cheek.

I slapped his hand away before he laughed and sat himself in the drivers seat.

He honked his horn as his patience grew thin, not wanting to wait any longer for the boys.

"Come on let's go! Chop chop!" Louis yelled as he kept beeping.

Suddenly all the guys marched out the door before they filled inside the car, squishing me in the middle.

"Gosh why can't you get a seven seater car or something?" I groaned as I tried taking my arm out since it was stuck behind Liam's.