3

Jaylee's POV

"You know, although the circumstances are tough, I love that you're back here with us. It feels like a real team again." Louis said as him and Harry began serving everyone food.

"Yeah... it's nice having you guys by my side. I would of hated to have done this all on my own. I don't think it would of been possible." I mentioned as Liam glanced at me.

"Well you're a smart girl Jaylee, I'm sure you would of picked up something. But don't you worry, you always have our backs. We're always here for you." Liam assured as I smiled slightly.

"Thank you. I appreciate the help." I replied before Louis set a plate of pizza in front of me.

"We're going to celebrate you being back with us with some pizza! We're super glad that you're back." Louis cheered as I chuckled and looked down at my two slices.

"I can tell." I said as I looked up at him to see his rare smile.

"Who doesn't love pizza?" Louis asked before he slung his arm over my shoulders and squeezed me against him.

"Losers." Niall responded before he took a bite of his.

"I'm surprised you guys are... super calm and cheery you know? Like don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see this side of you all but.... it's just different. I'm so use to seeing you all so tense and angry." I commented as Harry chuckled after sitting down.

"That's cuz our whole life changed since you came around little one. You helped us win the battle and now we can sleep with both eyes closed. Life has been so much more peaceful, and it's a bonus having you back." Harry smirked as we made eye contact.

"Awww, thank you. I appreciate it." I blushed before I saw Harry take a bite out of his slice.

"You gonna eat love?" Zayn asked as he pointed at my food while he sat next to me.

"Yeah... it's just... I don't really have an appetite right now since.... you know." I said, bringing the mood down.

"Aww love, well don't let it stop you from eating. We care about your health and we want to take care of you. Please, eat. It'll make me feel better. We will find your parents. It just takes some patience." Louis comforted as he placed his hand on my thigh while he sat on the other side of me.

I thought it was interesting how calm everyone was about this situation. Let alone how enthusiastic and happy they were. I understood that they were excited to have me stay with them, but it was a little odd for me. I've never seen them this happy before, but maybe it was because I haven't spent three entire months with them. So I don't really know how much they've changed. I'm glad to see them looking so relaxed and calm. I guess I'm just surprised they don't seem as worried as I am.

"Okay." I replied with a smile before I began eating.

"How has your routine been back at home since you left Jaylee?" Liam asked as he looked up at me.

"Oh it's been pretty good. I work on the weekdays, hang out with friends and family.... I've even been working on my strength too. I'm working out basically everyday." I informed as they all looked at me.

"Oh wow! That's amazing Jaylee! I was about to say, you look really fit. When we first had you here you were super boney and tiny. But now... you look really muscular and toned." Louis commented as he looked at my bicep.

"Oh... thank you. Yeah... I've been doing some HIIT work outs. It's helped me grow a ton of muscle and keeps me in shape. I feel really strong now." I blushed as I felt all eyes on me.