44

Jaylee's POV

I let out a gasp of air as Louis' hands tightened around my waist, squeezing me firmly against his body while his lips danced with mine. I could hardly get a second thought in my head as Louis continued to roam his hands across my body, taking every advantage he could get while it was there.

I kissed him back as fast as I could, finding it hard to keep up with how quick he was moving. It was as if he had been waiting for this moment for so long that he was unleashing all of it at once. It was a bit much to take in, but I refused to think anything of it simply because I was doing this for my parents. I knew if I just got this over with, I would have the sanity of knowing how my parents are. And best of it, they might even be back home safe. We won't know until I'm done sucking faces with the devil.

I gasped as I felt Louis's arms curl down to my thighs, lifting me up effortlessly before turning us both around and slamming me against the wall. My heart started racing against my chest nervously as I realized this was going farther than I had intended it to.

My back started to ache as he smushed his chest into mine, holding me firmly against the wall while attacking my lips with his. I gripped onto his hair as I tried to keep up with his rhythm, flinching slightly once I felt his tongue enter inside my mouth.

I pulled on his hair as his hands grabbed my side a bit too rough, creating a moan from inside his throat. My eyes widened as I realized what I had done, knowing I'm making the situation only worse by turning him on.

I had no idea what I was thinking at the moment as Louis detached his lips from mine and started moving them towards my neck, realizing I had shut my brain off completely.

Nothing inside my head was telling me this was wrong, yet nothing inside my head was telling me this was right. I couldn't figure myself out anymore. It was like I killed myself before entering inside this room.

I gasped as he aggressively kissed the whole side of my neck, making me moan in pain the second he sucked on a sensitive spot.

"Louis-" I gasped as he kept leaving hard wet kisses along my skin.

"Yeah? You like that baby?" Louis whispered as he held me closer to his body.

I swallowed hard as Louis sucked on the same spot again, squeezing my eyes shut while trying to ignore the pain.

I attempted to pull his head back by the hair, but that only made him moan some more against my skin.

"I swear you're so f***ing hot." Louis whispered as he roamed his hand across my body.

Tingles started to shoot through my stomach as I looked up at the ceiling, suddenly coming to my senses at a slow rate.

What the hell is going on?

"Louis.... I think we should slow down." I breathed as I placed my hands on his shoulders and tried moving him back.

"I'm not done with you." Louis huffed as he grabbed my face and kissed me hard against the lips, making me scrunch up in disgust.

He then moved backwards quickly, taking me by surprise as we now made way towards the bed. I gasped as he slammed me against the mattress, making me whimper in pain before he crawled on top of me and kissed my neck roughly.

"Louis." I tried to call him as I moved my arms, flinching as soon as he pinned them down.

"Louis- you're hurting me." I mentioned as he squeezed my wrists against the mattress.