43

Jaylee's POV

"If you think I'm going to slave my body to you, you're wrong. I would never do such a thing." I spoke with much disgust as I took a few steps away from Louis while looking at him.

"Oh I wasn't asking for that sweetheart. You know I'd never do something like that to you." Louis said as he took a few steps towards me.

"Really? Then what are you asking for exactly?" I asked unsurely as I narrowed my eyebrows.

"I just want your consent." He replied as he suddenly towered over me.

"Consent for what?!" I almost shouted as I continued to walk backwards.

"I just want your consent." Louis spoke calmly as if it meant nothing for him to say it.

"For what?" I asked strongly, suddenly feeling nervous just by being around him.

"It's just a consent." Louis smiled softly as he gently caressed my cheek with his fingers.

"Consent for what Louis." I demanded an answer as I narrowed my eyebrows at him, swatting his hand away during the process.

He suddenly grew silent as he looked me deeply in the eyes, curving his lips into a smile while his hand reached for my face again.

"I think you already know the answer to that question." He spoke quietly as if someone else was around to hear it.

My heart started racing as I thought of all the possible things Louis could want from me. And to be honest, I didn't quite like any of the answers.

After looking down at his shirt in concentration my eyes shifted up to meet his, swallowing down the growing lump in my throat.

"I'm not having sex with you." I responded quietly as my mouth felt dry.

I intended for that to sound bold and authoritative, but my voice betrayed me due to the nerves growing in my stomach.

He suddenly chuckled, sending chills down my spine as he took a step closer and ran his hand through my hair.

"That's not what I was asking for doll face." Louis smirked as he shook his head.

"Then what do you want?" I asked as I leaned back, desperate to have space.

"I just want your consent....... your permission." Louis answered as he leaned in close and stopped right at my face, hovering his lips over mine.

"You mean you want to kiss me?" I spoke after I let out a shaky breath.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now princess." Louis responded as my heart pounded against my chest.

I knew I shouldn't have stayed here alone with Louis. This is dangerous. And something tells me this isn't going to end well.

"So..... let me get this straight..... you want me..... to kiss you....in exchange for you telling me where my parents are?" I whispered as I looked at his lips before up at his eyes.

"Why are you whispering?" He grinned as he too spoke quietly.

"I- I'm not." I whispered.

"You tend to do that when you're nervous. Are you nervous right now? What are you scared I'm gonna hurt you or something?" Louis chuckled as I wrapped my arms around my body, feeling completely uncomfortable and out of place.

"It's not like you haven't been since I've known you." I responded as his smile faded.

"I'm not trying to hurt you Jaylee- I just want you on my side, I want you with me....." Louis assured as he grabbed my face and pulled me closer, making me gasp.