27

Jaylee's POV

Nirvana.

Nirvana is a Sanskrit, meaning "one who blows out". And right about now.... I'm feeling like I'm about to blow. I've never had this type of anger before, and to be honest it didn't even scare me at this point. It energized me, making me feel stronger than ever. I wanted to punch something, scream so loud until the windows broke, or punch Louis in the face.

It didn't help that he literally assaulted me and grabbed my freaking butt, not caring about my consent or permission. Louis just thinks he can do whatever the heck he wants doesn't he?

Well I'm freaking tired of it. I can't hold it in anymore. I need to let this anger out now.

As soon as we made it back to the car I sat myself in quietly, not saying a single word while the guys began cheering happily.

I tried to tune out as much as I could as they smiled and boasted about their new authority, feeling prideful of their new Title. We are the kings of London as they said we would be, and soon we're going to be wealthy and popular. That is everything I never wish to be. But of course, it's what I get since I'm hopelessly stuck with the Dark Riots.

I acted like everything was fine as the guys gathered inside the car, not shutting up about how excited they are. I kept my mouth shut and stared out the window as I ignored them all, wanting no part of this entire conversation.

"We need to celebrate! I say we all drink tonight and raise a toast to our success!" Louis cheered as he began driving.

"Yes! Let's go to a club!" Harry declared as he smiled at him.

"I think we should save that moment when Jaylee's leg heals and when we can trust her more. But that doesn't mean we can't celebrate at home!" Louis mentioned as everyone agreed.

"I'm so glad this is finally happening! We worked so hard for this moment." Liam expressed as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna party until my legs fall off." Harry commented as Niall chuckled.

"Tonight is gonna be awesome." Niall added.

"It feels so good to be in alliance with the government. I can't believe he liked us that much." Zayn said as my heart tightened.

I didn't know why, but it always felt worse when Zayn was a part of the betrayal. It was like he cared more about what him and his gang got than about me. All his words about loving me was bull crap. He doesn't love me. He loves what he can get from me.

"It's cuz we're smart and bad ass!" Harry laughed as everyone joined.

"Aren't you happy Jaylee?! This is an exciting moment! Laugh with us!" Liam smiled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and shook me harshly, making me wince as I was pressed against his chest.

"Get off me." I hissed as I elbowed him in the ribcage, causing him to release me.

"Geez someone's a party pooper." Liam frowned as I looked out the window and leaned towards the door.

"Oh she'll lighten up once she gets a few drinks in her." Louis chuckled as he moved the steering wheel.

"Cuz tonight we're celebrating!" Louis hollered as everyone cheered along.

I sighed heavily as I looked out the window and thought about my parents, wondering how they were doing and hoping they weren't worried about me. I began to miss them as I blocked the guys out, wanting to think only about my family and nothing about the Dark Riots.

I mentally groaned as I sat on the couch and watched the guys stand by the kitchen, drinking their consciences away while celebrating their "success". Music was blasting through the entire house, making my ears feel like they were bleeding since it was so darn loud.