23

Jaylee's POV

"I don't know what you did, but you sure know how to piss someone off." Harry said as he stormed into the bedroom and walked towards me.

I glanced at him from the mattress as our eyes locked, wondering what he meant by that.

"What?" I asked as he sighed heavily and began pacing all around the room anxiously.

"Louis has gone mad. He's destroying everything in his room." Harry responded as I just now realized where I was. This was Harry's room that I've been sleeping in.

"Not my fault he still has a tantrum behavior. Someone needs to put him in therapy." I commented as Harry looked at me seriously.

"This isn't funny. You know Louis has a short temper." Harry spoke as he approached me.

"Yeah a temper that he had controlled when things were going well!" I snapped as I propped myself up.

"Things are still going well." Harry corrected as he narrowed his eyebrows at me.

"No, things aren't going well because I'm not happy and you're trapping me here like you did in the first place! Things would be well if you didn't kidnap my parents and treat me like a dog!" I raised my voice as Harry clenched his jaw.

"Don't talk to me like that young lady." He growled as he took a forceful step forward and pointed a finger at me.

"Oh so what, you're my dad now?" I asked with sarcasm as he flared his nose.

I gasped as he grabbed me tightly by the throat, pulling me off the bed with much force while I stumbled on my injured leg. "Oh you think you're so clever huh with your little smart mouth? I'll give you something to do with that mouth." He threatened as my eyes widened in fear.

"Let go of me you pervert!" I managed to say despite the fact that I was losing my proper air flow.

I then scratched him across the face, making him wince as his grip suddenly loosened around my neck. I inhaled quickly as I took a step back, shoving him away by the chest to create some space between us.

"You wanna go?" He growled as he touched his face and looked at me.

"You act like a teenager. You think I always want to pick fights with you and argue, but it's just you that's the problem." I argued as we locked eyes.

"I don't want to fight you but you guys need to stop treating me like this!" I shouted as he huffed loudly.

"We do whatever we please." He informed as I sighed.

"So hurting me is for your pleasure?" I asked bitterly as he swallowed.

"You're a sick, twisted bastard." I insulted as his eyes widened slightly at me.

"You need to learn how to watch that damn mouth." He hissed as he took a few steps towards me and grabbed my waist, roughly pulling me against his chest.

I whimpered involuntarily from the harsh impact, almost feeling like he broke my hipbone before he slammed me against the bed. "You have no right to talk to me like that!" Harry raised his voice as he pinned me down.

I tried to push him off me as I struggled from underneath him, breathing heavier as things began to get heated real fast.

"What happened to your pure little mouth huh? Do you need me to bring that back in you?" He asked coldly as he grabbed my chin tightly and made me look at him.

"Stop get off me." I said as I wiggled my wrists against his tight grip.

"Oh you're not going anywhere till I'm done with you." He shook his head as he looked at me dead in the eyes.