9

Jaylee's POV

As soon as Zayn said my name, Louis quickly ran towards the door with his eyes completely wide with shock. "Jaylee... what are you doing here?" Louis asked as he seemed slightly out of breath.

I didn't say a single word, I just looked between the both of them, taking in every sentence they spoke amongst themselves. "Jaylee?" Zayn sounded concerned as my chest began to rise and fall quickly, feeling my lungs tighten by the minute.

My parents are alive. They've been hiding this from me this entire time. I've been crying about my parents for months, only to find out the friends I love and trust are the reason for their disappearance.

"Jaylee wait-" I completely ignored Zayn as I turned around and ran down the hallway, hearing them follow right after.

"Jaylee!" Louis called as I fought back the tears from forming in my eyes. Please don't cry, god not now.

Liam and Harry looked up from their phones in confusion before they quickly widened their eyes and stood up, quickly guarding the door. "Woah woah, what's going on?" Harry asked as he narrowed his eyebrows at us three.

"You. You happened. All, all five of you." I said as I breathed and looked at all of them.

"I don't understand what you mean. What's wrong Jaylee?" Liam asked innocently as he took a step forward.

"No! Don't! Don't you dare come any closer!" I warned as I pointed at Liam and narrowed my eyebrows, shifting away.

"Jaylee.... why are you behaving this way?" Louis asked as he held his hands in defense near his chest, slowly coming towards me.

"You, I trusted you!" I raised my voice as my chest ached.

Zayn looked completely shattered as he watched me, not saying a word as his lips gaped.

"Can you please explain what is going on?" Harry asked, growing impatient.

"I'll tell you what's going on. I'll tell you exactly what is going on! You all are liars! You're selfish liars! You kidnapped my parents and hid them from me, lying to me that they were murdered! By a freaking gang! You led me to believe that all of this was true! I trusted you!" I explained as tears began to swell in my eyes from all the emotional pain I was feeling.

"What are you talking about?" Niall asked as he stood up from the couch, putting away his phone.

"Shut up! You're just as guilty as they are! You were in on this this entire time! That's why you've been avoiding me! That's why you've been quiet this whole time! It's because you knew! You freaking knew!" I screamed at Niall as his eyes widened.

"Hey! Don't talk to him like that." Liam raised his voice as he took a step towards me.

"No, it's okay Liam. Let her talk. This is all just a misunderstanding." Louis said calmly as he lowered his hands at Liam.

"All a misunderstanding? How is this all a misunderstanding?! I heard.... everything!" I said madly as Zayn's eyes widened.

"Jaylee I-"

"No! Don't come any closer! I can't even look at you right now." I interrupted Zayn as he swallowed.