45

Jaylee's POV

"You should really stop being so hung up on your parents Jaylee. You're an adult- you can live on your own and do whatever the hell you want. You don't need them by your side 24/7." Louis stated as I crossed my arms.

"They're my family. Of course I will always be hung up on them." I replied dryly as I clenched my jaw.

"You have so much more freedom with us then you'll ever have with your parents. They won't let you travel the world and fulfill your dreams. Only I can do that." Louis commented as I scoffed.

"Only you can do that? Gosh do you even hear yourself?" I said as I looked away briefly.

"Are you always going to be so determined to have them in your life? Aren't you going to branch out and live on your own? Do your own thing? Live your life?" Louis asked as he crept closer to me.

"Yeah I did that once and you and your friends decided to kidnap me." I spat as we made eye contact.

"So you need your parents to hold your hand the rest of the way now?" Louis raised his eyebrows as he looked at me funny.

"No, I can do everything on my own. No thanks to you." I hissed as I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah you're welcome by the way. If it wasn't for us you wouldn't be this tough." Louis smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"You know that's the only thing I'm grateful for from you is that you gave me the ability to kick your ass whenever you cross the line." I replied harshly as his eyes narrowed.

"I didn't teach you to be a b*tch though, that's for sure." Louis growled as he stepped forward and grabbed a chunk of my hair, yanking me closer towards his face.

"You taught me to be a complete asshole such as yourself!" I raised my voice as I attempted to push him off.

"How many times do I got to tell you to watch your damn mouth huh?" Louis huffed as he grabbed my jaw and squeezed my cheeks tightly with his fingers.

"Let go of me! I'm tired of you treating me like this! When are you going to grow up and realize you're being a complete dick?!" I yelled at him as I shoved him off me.

"Oh I'm not being anything right now." Louis denied as he remained calm.

"You need some help!" I screamed at him before grabbing my hair in frustration.

"Do I now? Well maybe you can fix that." Louis smirked before he grabbed my waist and tried kissing me.

"Stop!" I pressed my hands again this chest and shoved him away from me, widening my eyes as he stumbled.

"I don't want to be here anymore with you." I commented as he laughed at me.

"Well that's quite a shame isn't it darling because the guys won't be back for a good five hours." Louis smirked evilly as my chest tightened.

"So mine as well entertain yourself." Louis suggested as I shook my head.

"What is wrong with you Louis? What happened to you? What happened to us? You use to be so good. I actually liked who you were before all of this." I said as I sounded broken hearted.

His face softened as he looked at me, suddenly dropping the act as he listened attentively.

"You were kind, gentle..... caring, hell you were even my favorite person to be around when times changed. You were like my best friend. And then you- disappeared and came back as this person that I can't even recognize. I don't even know who you are right now. Dealing with you is like dealing with a complete chaotic stranger. I want you back Louis. I want you to go back to how you use to be." I spoke desperately as Louis remained quiet.