11. turning point

Three weeks had gone by since Jordyn had first came to the big villa by the coast

Three weeks had gone by since Jordyn had first came to the big villa by the coast. Three weeks that were supposed to relax her, take her mind off her studies for once. But all that has happened was her ex coming back to her life, constant bickering with Trent, yes the bickering had turned into actual fights.

They would fight over the smallest things which led to them giving not talking at all sometimes just to avoid fighting again. This time it was about her having a particular blonde over the night before, their laughs a bit too loud, waking Trent up.

They were currently sitting at the dinner table just like the week before, only this time; Trent sat at one end and Jordyn sat on the other end of the already long table.

"You lot gotta stop with that" Joe sat down in the middle of the table, glancing between the two.

"Stop what?" Trent glanced up with a bored look, not even bothered to look at the girl on the other end.

"Anyways, how's it going between you and Lewis?" Joe smiled, turning to Jordyn.

She instantly grinned, and placed the ink pen back down on her notebook.

"I mean, everything's going"

Trent bursted out in laughter in the midst of it all making Joe turn to him with wide eyes.

"Don't act like you fancy the lad"

"What?" Jordyn raised her eyebrows. They had not talked since they yelled at each other last night after Lewis had left after feeling the uncomfortable tension in the air.

"Oh come on Jordyn! He's a fucking joke, all he does is literally sit around and laugh like a dickhead, if that's not the definition of sucking around then I don't even know what is" Trent scoffed, meeting Joe's murderous gaze. Jordyn narrowed her eyes at Trent.

She was lost for words. Her mouth opened but closed again before she shook her head, gathering her books and laptop up to her
room again.

"Yo, that was just- no- I- even for you lot" Joe sighed and went back to the living room where the others were.

Jordyn huffed as she slumped down in her bed, pulling the white hood down her face only for it to bounce back up above her eyebrows. She clicked on the FaceTime icon on her laptop and watched her reflection until Amanda's face popped up.

"Hey!" She beamed and adjusted her phone.

The two best friends were in the same positions, both laid on their bed, laptop on their laps while their eyes were partly glued to the tv screens in front of them.

"Hey" Jordyn dragged out her words.

"Are you good?" Amanda knitted her eyebrows together and narrowed her eyes at the black haired girl on her screen.

"It's that annoying Trent again, I don't understand him" Jordyn shrugged and reached her hand out to the night table, where her water bottle was.

"That lad again, why don't you two just fuck already?" Amanda laughed, lowering the volume on her television screen.

"Excuse me?" Jordyn stared at her friend in shock, surprised at what she was hearing.

"You heard me, it's obvious that you two have something, I can tell that you do" Amanda wiggled her eyebrows, a smirk forming.

"Uhm I don't but alright"

"Yet you call to 'complain' about him everyday single day, you sit with him on the beach at night? And the fact that you're staring at his door right now?"

Jordyn kissed her teeth knowing that Amanda was right but still, she got up and closed her door and sat back down.

"I only sat on the beach with him once-"

"And you two almost kissed" Amanda cut in, holding up her manicured finger in the air.

"Still, it's nothing big plus I'm with Lewis now" Jordyn shrugged again, folding her arms across her chest in a defensive manner.

"You don't even like the yute" Amanda giggled, holding her snorts in by covering her mouth with the white fluffy pillow she had in her lap.

"Shh" Jordyn hushed her but bursted out in laughter herself "he's a good guy, he's nice"

"Yeah yeah whatever,"

Later on the evening, the group had decided to all enjoy the little time they had left by going back to the club they had visited a few times.

Jordyn as always was the first on the dance floor, she danced until her legs ached and that was when she would make her way to the bar.

But that was when their story turned around.