24. anfield

Jordyn groaned as Amanda was buzzing with energy. She had told her last nights events and Amanda was absolutely over the moon for them even tough Jordyn had implied that there was no 'them'. They made their way to the seats, Amanda wore a Tottenham shirt with ''dele'' on the back while Jordyn had decided to wear Trent's shirt. Because they were friends, and friends support each other, right?

They applauded when the two teams made their way onto the pitch. "Jordyn, look!" Amanda exclaimed, pointing at Dele who was concentrating his gaze on the grass below his feet. But Jordyn was too busy staring at Trent whose eyes roamed the crowd. His eyes landed on her and a grin entered his face. Virgil who stood next to him elbowed his side gently and narrowed his eyes at the younger lad. Trent only gave him a cheeky smile in response.

The players all took their positions on the pitch and the whistle blew signalling the start of the first half. Nearing the forty-fifth minute, Alison had kicked the ball high up the pitch were Mo was sprinting to. His touch softened the balls landing and he dribbled past the only defender who had stayed for Tottenham's corner. The others rushed to defend the goal but to no use started giving up when Mohammed had reached the box. Lloris rushed out when his touch was too forceful but Mo was faster, dribbling past him as well and putting the football comfortably into the back of the net.

The whole of Anfield erupted in roars, all chanting along to the song dedicated for him. The rest of the team rushed up to him, all buzzing for the goal. The whistle blew and they made their way to the tunnel. The majority of the fans rushed out of their seats to either fill up drinks, go to the bathroom and etc.

"Oh my god, did you see that Amanda?!"Jordyn shook her shoulders. Amanda only chuckled bitterly, considering leaving the whole stadium, but she had hope in her team.

"yeah i saw" Amanda replied, crossing her arms again which earned laughter from the girl next to him. "now I understand why my grand dad loved Liverpool so much" Jordyn scoffed, her heart still racing from jumping up and down with the other fans.

If there was one club that could make her a fan again, it was probably Liverpool; the club her grand-parents loved so much. She remembered when she was younger and visited them, they had a liverpool flag in their kitchen and would always sit on each side of her, watching the games on the television screen. They were the reason for her passion for the sport, which is solemnly why she found it hard to continue when her grand mother passed away.

She began thinking for a while, she hadn't visited her grand-dad ever since the incident. She felt guilt wash over her for a moment before Amanda engulfer her in a hug, knowing exactly what was going in that head of hers.

"I really appreciate you Amanda" Jordyn mumbled, and Amanda understood that it was her way of saying I love you. The players entered the pitch again and the two girls cheered and clapped their hands until it started to sting.

Well into the game, Harry Kane and Son worked together on the red's part of the field, they eventually came to a goal some moments after. It was nearing the ninety minutes and both team were invested in getting the three points.

"Oh my god" Jordyn mumbled and widened her eyes as Trent sprinted by the up the field and crossed it to Sadio Mané who found the near-post and curled it in. Jordyn shrieked, jumping all over the place as Amanda rolled her eyes, a small smile forming on her lips seeing her best friend's joy.

The whistle blew and the two girls stood up to make their way out of the stadium, one of the guards came up to them and gave her a note. He was grinning from ear to ear, ready to run to the others and tell them about the girl Trent Alexander-Arnold had asked him to give his note to.

"orange door" Jordyn read out loud, confused on what that was supposed to mean.

"Girl obviously he wants to drive you home so you can talk like yesterday" Amanda squealed.

Amanda urged for her to go towards the orange door they had found a few minutes later, she sent her off before running off in the other direction. Jordyn pursed her lips and knocked on the door unsurely, it opened and in a split second an arm dragged her into the hall.

"I'm giving you a ride home, I already texted Amanda yesterday"

Jordyn scoffed, finally figuring out why Amanda was so excited, but come to think about it. She was probably excited to see Dele Ali play.

Trent lead her down the hall which lead the outside to a parking lot. They found his car and he placed his bag in the trunk before hopping into the drivers seat. "Wanna grab dinner?" He asked since it was six o'clock. Jordyn thought about it for a while until she pursed her lips.

"Actually can you give me a ride somewhere?"