14. meaningless

Jordyn woke up in his arms, Trent was sound asleep, his face turned towards her while his arm rested around her waist

Jordyn woke up in his arms, Trent was sound asleep, his face turned towards her while his arm rested around her waist. Jordyn had her legs tangled in his and noticed her own hands on the base of his neck.

Jordyn had his nike zip up hoodie on, while Trent was shirtless but still had his black Nike sweatpants on from the night before.

Trent woke up just seconds after, mumbling a quiet 'sorry' and retrieving his arm from around her.

"This can't happen again, uno that right?" Jordyn sighed, leaning back against the headboard "Yeah" he mumbled into the pillow, almost falling back asleep.

"But just for now, it's already happening" Trent extended his arm.

The part of Jordyn that had longed for this moment took over as she laid in his arm, falling right back to sleep.

The second time she woke up, Trent was up and running around her room, gathering his clothes and putting them on. He walked out of her bathroom after brushing his teeth with the brand new tooth brush he found in the cabinet.

Jordyn groaned and rubbed the excess tiredness out of her eyes as she propped herself up on one arm and stared at him with a tilted head.

"I've got to go, I promised Robbo that I would watch his kids today" Trent walked over to her, cupping her cheeks and planting a kiss on her lips. Jordyn's eyes widened but she instantly melted at his touch.

Trent pulled away, grinning at her in triumph before he left her apartment.

"Ugh" Jordyn groaned, falling back onto the bed as she crushed herself. She tilted her head to the side, waiting patiently for Amanda to pick up her daily phone call.

"Amanda!" She cried out once Amanda answered the phone, looking at her in surprise as she had too just woken up.

"Jordyn?"

"I slept with Trent, twice!" Jordyn was on the verge of tears the guilt finally washing up after weeks of denial since their first encounter.

Amanda blinked slowly a few times before she narrowed her eyes at her best friend.

"You slept with Trent? But Lewis?"

"I know! The worst thing is I think he's going to ask soon, what the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"Well, stop sleeping with Trent if you want to be with Lewis and drop Lewis if you want whatever it is you and Trent are doing?" Amanda looked at her baffled through the screen.

Jordyn grew silent.

"Oh my days! You don't even know what you want do you?" Amanda shook her head in denial.

"Don't get me wrong, Lewis is amazing and all, but Trent is just, I don't know"

Amanda sighed "You know what to do Jordyn" She said truthfully while Jordyn nodded her head.

Later that night, Jordyn walked straight into the club with Amanda on her arm. The girls had decided to have a night out since they were starting school again soon.

"Last year of school!" Amanda shouted, swinging her arms around Jordyns neck.

Jordyn giggled as she wrapped her arms around Amanda's waist. They made their way through the crowd and met up with their friends.

"There's the duo!" The tallest of the bunch called out, giving them both a hug, already slurring on his words.

"Mason you gotta calm down on the drinks yeah?" Amanda giggled, latching onto his arm as they went to the dance floor.

"Wah gwaan Jordyn?" Jay patted the seat next to him "What's good" Jordyn sighed, sitting down.

"Oh I've missed you Jordyn!"

Jordyn laughed "You too Amara" She hugged the drunk girl back rocking back and forth.

They chatted and got themselves drunk before Jordyn and Amara danced their way to the dance floor where Amanda was.

They danced and laughed to the dj's pick. Jordyn was having the time of her life and her mind was blank.

That was until she raised her gaze to the v.i.p section of the club.

On the balcony stood none other than Trent Alexander Arnold, with a blonde latched onto his arm. He had a bottle in hand as he whispered in her ear. Amanda too saw this as she glanced between the two. Trent soon took notice of the girl and awkwardly cleared his throat. When he saw the girls making their way to the bar he quickly rushed down.

"Jordyn" he sighed, tapping her shoulder.

Jordyn whipped around with a giggle "Trent"

"Look that was the girl I was talking about, we're fuck buddies if you want to see it like that" Trent shrugged nonchalant.

"There is no other way to see it, what we did was meaningless anyways I get it" Jordyn shrugged, matching his energy.

His eyebrows knitted together at her words.

"Yeah meaningless"