6.Only Thing I Wanna Touch.

Jungkook pov...

We both walk out of the room and saw secretary kim and her teacher talking they got up as they saw us.

Y/n carelessly bowed and then bowed to me a bit before leaving.

"y/n?" I silently call her.

She turns and gives me a reassuring look. "don't worry old man. I'll be there but I need what I asked for in return." she said and left with a figure salute.

She walked as lazily and slowly as much as she ran fast. I smirk at the sight. I turn my head and saw 2 smiling middle aged people.

The real middle aged not me being young and called old.

"we will leave." I said and bowed to her teacher who smiled back bowing a bit and I left along with secretary Kim.

She is supposed to come early instead of lurking around.

Y/n pov...

The school had finished and we were leaving. It was 3 pm right now and I had time before the dinner. So I decided to take a nap at park. I always do.

I walk alone and sat on my side of the green park. Couple were everywhere sitting with their loved ones. I smiled at the sight and lied down. Fluffy ran around and lastly came to and laid down beside my shoulders. Making himself in a even smaller ball to sleep.

The sun shone over me blinding me. The lake near was glistering the sun. I felt nature more than anyone who is busy.

Is it because I have no one to give my attention to. Except fluffy who takes me into the world of nature even more. It was warm yet cool.

Just the right temperature. The sunlight felt as if a blanket on me.

I chuckled and closed my eyes putting a hand over him. Laying down under the sun. Didn't realise when my eyes shut down to sleep and I slept holding fluffy because he is the only one who won't run.

....

Jungkook pov...

After meeting y/n in her school I went back to office to get back to work. I couldn't take off the scene infront if me where she ran so fast to reach me.

*knock knock*

I looked at the door only to see secretary kim stand there. He entered as soon as I looked at him.

"yes?" I ask him.

"sir the deals with the wangs has been signed and they will be at the upcoming company dinner party. For the celebration of the deal" he said.

"anything else?" I ask him.

"the restaurant for tonight has been booked. It's enough for your whole family. And about the people coming....."

"my mom invited someone?"

"well, she even invited her side of the family." he said and I groaned in annoyance.

My mom's side of family is just pure curse. They just take every chance to humiliate me. They are like a soap opera. Ufff.

But as if I can do something. I just being helpless nod.

Y/n pov....
I open as my eyes as I hear the alarm go off along with fluffy barking.

I felt so good after the nap. I get up and stretch around. I could still see couples sitting together. They may be here for some outings or stuff.

It's partially cute and partially gross. Whatever. I just got up and picked my bag up. I look at the phone and my eyes pop out.

Immediately rush out even before slinging the bag completely on my shoulder.

Jungkook pov....

I was at home already ready to leave and y/n wasnt even home.

"what time does she come back?" I ask the guard. Whom I called in to ask about her.

"sir.......she doesnt have a fixed time. She can be home at 3 just after school. Or even too early than that or even at midnight." the maid responded.

Gosh this brat. I feel like taking care of a teenager. Well of course she is a teenager. Whatever.

I was almost going burst into anger when I heard the main door flung open and y/n rushed up with fluffy looked like he is gonno vomit in no time. I walked closer towards them but she ran upstairs even before I can open my mouth.

"I am sorry. I'll get ready in 15 mins." she said while dashing upstairs.

"15 mins is never 15 mins" I mumbled annoyed.

"don't worry sir. After observing her for a month. I realised she is has the capability of doing stuff beyond then normal human capacity." he said

And I just frowned and nodded.

Y/n pov....

As soon as I enter my room. I throw my bag on the floor and STRIP all of my clothes in the way to the shower. Switching on the shower I let the water run all around. After around 30 seconds when I was sure I am all wet, I wrapped a towel on my head and a bathrobe on me.

Fluffy just stared at me from the bed and I flashed him a smile and I could see him shook his head and face palming.

This bitch.

But I didnt have time. I wiped myself and put the hairdryer on the stand so it can dry my head from there. I took out the first dress. These were all the dresses I never even tried.

They are in my wardrobe since I got married. I guess I should wear it today. I wore the black dress. It had some weird parts but I do not have time.

I put it completely on me. My hairs bring striaght af, got much drier and were quite straight. I combed them once. And it was all straight without a straightner.

Well my body gave me much advantage. Such as my hairs and my body characteristic of growing hairs less everywhere except my head, I didn't need to shave.

After one good brush it was all set.

I wiped my face and put the foundation evenly. I just used the eye liner and a pinkish red lipstick. I didnt know much about complex make up but this much should be fine, it's basic.

Since I am good at art, I can do make up just fine.

I was leaving to get my heels when fluffy started barking. I stopped and looked at him.

He ran accross my bed to and made it way to the dressing table and barked I lifted him up and put him on the table and he went near the necklace which was kept their. I smiled at how he was telling me to wear it.

He told. so I will wear it. It was a golden belt necklace I put it on me along with small earing.

And guess what I looked so better. I took a small yet big hand purse and fluffy got inside it. Taking my phone, I left the room and rushed out so I can get my heels and get down faster.

******************************

I will try to get the dress image.