7.Never Knew It Can Mean So Much.

Jungkook pov...

It had only been 12 mins since she went to get ready. I kmow she will take time. I almost leaned on the couch to close my eyes a bit when I heard chaos. And when it's chaos it's y/n.

My eyes immediately went to upstairs and my jaw dropped few feets below.

Just 12 mins ago I saw her as a messy high schooler and she in 12 mins got ready like a model walking in the fashion week or even better.

How can she look so beautiful. She was rushing and running downstairs and I couldn't feel my heart. This is illuminati. How can she.........

She crossed me and opened the shoecase. Searching through she put strands of her hair behind her ear. As she searched and smiled when she found it. Fluffy was peeping from her purse and I was frozen on my spots.

"sir she is ready......" secretary Kim said with a smirk.

"I already told you" the gaurd said and left passing a smile to
y/n who flashed a smile back too.

"let's go....." she said to me. Taking a deep breathe and giving me a view of the finished product.

"perfection...." I mumbled.

"old man. We are getting late" she said and brought me back to my senses.

Ofcourse she is beautiful and gorgeous until she opens her mouth to speak.

I sighed and followed her. Secretary Kim bowed and left for his home and I walked towards my car.

Y/n was already running like a kid to the car. Gosh. She can never be mature even if she dresses like one.

Time skip........

Restaurant piere gagnier Seoul.

Y/n pov........

This is the costliest restaurant in Korea probably the costliest in Asia.

Whatever this dude literally spent millions to just meet those nasty relatives.

Ufff..... I won't even treat them to an ice cream talk about this restaurant. Bruh

Even after that I maintained my grace. We went to the restaurant in his Lamborghini. That's the only car I like among all he owns.

The gatekeeper opened the door and I got out. Walking gracefully he bowed to me and I showed a small smile. Jungkook walked to my side from the other side. And stood next to me.

I looked at him and scoffed. "hold it" he said showing his arm. I sigh and hold it gently. While holding my hand purse gently I'm carrying my life inside it.

On the way I had put a small black bow on fluffy's neck so he looked cute. We were ready to walk in.

If someone saw me now. No one can guess i am high schooler. I am so proud of myself. I wish I could fool the liquor shop owner exactly like this. But that bish gotta see my ID.

Well right now I should focuss on pulling fake smiles to the relatives.

Since I was wearing my heels our height was quite balanced and I wasn't so small.

I am not even so small I reach till the old man's shoulder without heels and with heels I reach till his I don't know. Let me see.

Oh its till his ear. It's fine I'm young. Ill gain height.

"what is going on in the head of yours. Why are so silent?" he whispers to me.

"well you don't plan a murder out loud." I replied to him. Well it has become a habit now. To respond harshly.

"for even a second I really thought you were normal" he said still smiling at those people around as we walk in. But little moving his lips to talk while gritting his teeth.

"sir, please do not get too friendly. We are from two different generations." I said and glanced at him with a fake smile.

He was just controlling himself from bursting out and the satisfaction I got.

We then walked to the restaurant. The door keeper opened the door. He walked in and I walked beside him holding that muscular hands. I smiled at the staff there as we walked in unlike the jerk beside me.

The least courtesy you can do is atleast smile at them. In Australia where I have lived till I was 16. We always used to greet people. To atleast make them feel welcomed.

And then I snapped out as I saw his family for the first time properly since I was really not intrested in people who came to celebrate my destruction on my wedding.

I pulled the brightest and the fakest smile ever. I be cursing them inside and behaving as if I am so grateful to meet them.

"awww~~ darling....." a dramatic bitch incoming....

I just tapped my fingers around his arms. And looked at him from the corners of my eyes. I could see him sigh and roll his eyes before whispering.

"she is my dad's 3rd sister the youngest." okay so she is his aunt.

Well his dad has 3 younger sister. Well i think his grandparents were a loving couple.

She came and squeezed me. Jungkook's hands slipped and I felt as if I am lost in the desert. It was a weird feeling. All of these people are strangers. Heck everyone is a stranger. Why was him being around me was feeling safe. Oh gosh y/n snap out.

Control your teenage hormones.

"oh darling. So nice to meet you. You look gorgeous." she pulled back and said and his other two aunts rushed and hugged me too.

And I was just nodding, smiling, faking laughs. I could see his cousins sitting around the tables.

They were 7 of them. They looked younger than him. Except one who looked older and came with his wife. I heard he was married. Whatever. But none of them were younger than Me.

And ofcourse his jerkass father sitting opposite to him on that huge dinning table.

He never liked jungkook's company. Probably fear of over powering him.

Post script. I don't like him either. He has a punchable face. Heck I can kick his face and have no regrets.

******************************

Okay so bring popcorn there is going to be drama in the next episode.