11.Follow Me To The Dark.

Y/n pov...

I was sitting in the corner of the cell towards the rods. My head was resting on the rods and fluffy was tied to the bars since both of us tried to run away, steal the keys and annoy them and at the end I was demoted from the visiting chair to the jail.

At this point I gave up. My ankles were hurting because of the heels and I was cold too. I had a long day today.

Well comparing to my other shitty days. This was nothing. I started thinking about a place where I am safe and all by myself at the end of summing up. It was my grandfather's house. The only guy who loved me. I don't know if someone else loves me or not, I am really not concerned right now.

I just want.....but then the incident rewinded in my head. Why would someone put bombs in the car. The officer were investing, and I have been interrogated.

The car belonged to jeon jungkook so of course the motive was to kill the old man. But why would someone want to kill that jerk.

Wait ex!? He said he had a harem. Wait. What if my own sister.

No.... She doesn't have guts for this. Someone bigger with a greater Reason.

"would you like something?" a detective came and asked. I turned and saw her.

"oh me?"

"yeah. Well.... You are here from a while you must have gotten shocked by the blast. Do you want something like juice or something?" she asked.

"can you let me free?" I asked her.

"well I would have. But you will again try to run away. Since you are quite young we can't tell you go back alone. Your family is coming" she said and I sighed.

"I rather go with a kidnapper or a human trafficker than go with that so called family." I said annoyed.

"is it teen angst....... Even I hated my family..... Its okay you will like them when you grow up" she said with a smile.

"yeah. Did your family out you for few years? Do your family ignore you? Did your family get you married at 19 years of age...." I asked her with an eyebrow raised.

And she gulped "I guess not every teenage anger is wrong." she said and I scoffed

"no teenage anger is wrong. Every teenage behaviour is appropriate. Teenager aren't some crazy idiots who behave like jerks. They only react when they aren't treated right. They are treated like kids but expected to behave like adults. So I completely appreciate bashing off some old hags." I said in one go.

"well I guess you may be right. Hmmmm btw have this." she said passing me a tetrapack.

I looked at her. " have it. My chief is ordering something for you. You should at least drink this juice since you have already rejected everything we offered." she said and looked at me.

"well I am full and fine and I am in no mood of eating. You all should be grateful that I am not going on a killing spree." I said and turned my gazes away.

"well then. Thank you so much Ms. Y/n." she said. And I just nodded.

"btw are you really married to jeon jungkook" she asked.

"that pervert will come anytime you may see him." I said and she just hummed.

"btw I am kim jisoo ." she said and I looked at her.

She had extended her hands. I extended mine too and shook hands. "well this is y/n. My name doesn't go with a surname so there isn't." I said and she just nodded.

"well what are you talking about" another guy said and crouched down on the same level as jisoo to talk to me.

"are you allowed to be so friendly to criminals." I asked pointing at him.

Both of them chuckled. "well you aren't a criminal." the guy said.

"oh yes I forgot. I guess this place suits me more." I said and looked at them.

They chuckled. "well I am baekhyun . Nice to meet you" he said and shook hands with him.

"well you know my name." I said and gave a sarcastic smile.

"gosh you are feisty.... I was also like you when I was young" he said and I finally laughed.

"oh your smile is pretty. I saw you smile for the first time the whole time you have been here. Yeah except when you had an evil smile when your dog stole the keys." he said looking at the sleeping fluffy.

"well aren't you cold.." jisoo asked.

"yeah a lot. But I don't wanna ruin my look wearing something over this dress" I said and they looked at me.

"oh well. She is one fine lady." baekhyun said and just looked at sassily.

When the door flung open and a crowd poured in from that gate of the Station. We all looked ta the door and saw jungkook and the other following him and his lawyer.

My face immediately lost all the happiness. I hate him even more today.

I rolled my eyes and looked elsewhere pretending to not notice him come.

"is he your husband?" baekhyun asked.

"yeah he is." jisoo answered back.

I just sat there ignoring them.

Everyone went near them. "Excuse me. I was the one who just came back from a car blast."

Ofc they wanna butter him up.

"where is she?" he asked in a stern voice.

"jerk, I am not even here don't look for me I am an hallucination." I said and rolled my eyes.

He looked at me and sighed. "please get her out..." he said and the officers rushed

That's it. He says that much and gets it done. These corrupted bastards.

I saw irene rushing to me. "oh my god y/n are you fine." she said as they opened the door. She cupped my face checking every corner.

She was so worried...

Jisoo helped me open the strap tying fluffy and he climbed on me.

I got up and she helped me up. Yonghoon rushed and helped me too.

My legs fell asleep as I sat there for so long. They helped me out towards the car.

"my lawyer will handle. I will be going now. Please inform me everything about the blast scene" jungkook said as everyone bowed to him. He followed me.

He tried to hold me as I walked independently but I yanked his hands. I hate it someone's touch when I am angry with them.

******************************

Dramatic again? .