20. On The Edge Of Paradise

I blinked few times as light flashed on my eyes. I looked up to see a unfamiliar ceiling. Tf.

I flinched and immediately sat up. Only to see that middle aged pervert holding my hand and having his head on it.

He had a very tight grip on my hand. I looked down to see his shirt on me....
....

The fuck. I was going to react when our maid entered along with a tray.

"miss you woke up!!!" she announced and the guy next to woke up as well.

"who changed my clothes?" that was the only thing I asked.

"oh.... It was me" she said and placed the tray on the coffee table.

When the guy beside me rose and looked at me.

"oh you woke up.... How are you feeling now. You should eat food. How many lunches have you skipped!?" he asked and my eyes go wide in confusion.

What the fuck happened.

"calm down jungkook..... She just woke up" a voice said and a tall guy entered along with another short one.

Well I recognized them as yoongi and the other one as seokjin. I have met them few times.

I just lightly bowed. "its okay you can rest" yoongi says and I just smile a bit.

The maid passes me a tray with food beautifully placed on it.

"ummmm.... I am not hungry I'll eat later" I said since I wasn't really hungry.

"TF NOT. You are eating now!!!" says jungkook and I flinched.

"yup kiddo you are eating now." seokjin says and passes me the spoon.

I sighed and grabbed it. Hesitantly I proceeded to take a bite. When the fried rice went in my mouth. It was really delicious. I never had something so amazing. But the real problem was...

Swallowing it.

I chewed it and tried swallowing but I didn't have any issues. It was easy swallowing.

I looked at them "you didn't eat food because you were having troubles swallowing it right" seokjin asked and I just looked at him.

While others were shocked. "I have seen few teen girl having the issue. It's solely because of forcible eating habits. You ate on your accords hence you didn't have issues." he said and I just stared at him.

"what the fuck" I mumbled.

"language...." jungkook scolded me.

"shut the fuck up" I responded back to him.

And everyone chuckled.

The food was really delicious. I ate it and for the first time I completely finished a meal. They left on urgent notice while I was in middle of my meal.

When I checked the time. The party was in the evening. We still had time.

He was sitting beside me. I was still on his bed. "do you know where my phone is?" I asked him.

"oh yeah here it is." he passes me my phone and looked at me as I proceed to go through the phone.

Jungkook pov....
Both the hyungs left on a urgent notice. After eating the food she asked me to pass her phone as I passed her phone to her I kept on looking at her.

She switched on her phone. Went through texts.

"I forgot to tell you. But we have a company meet for golden jublee celebration at my dad's company.

We are invited as the special guest. Precisely you. But I also have to tag along and your family is also coming along with your friends." she said and looked at me

" will you be able to go? " I asked her.

She just nodded." I have to go." she responded.

And for the first time she smiled at me. It was so effin beautiful. All I saw of her was angry, annoyed, frustrated, unbothered expressions. But I didn't realise she is even beautiful with a smile.

But something in me shouted 'she would be even more beautiful if her smile won't be fake.'.

"y/n?" I called her and she looked hummed back while still going through her phone.

"someone named lawyer Hong called...." I said and she looked at me.

"what property tax are you paying?" I ask her.

"and why are you paying?" I ask again.

She just pulled a small smile. "oh don't worry. I dont to anything illegal" she said got back to her phone.

I just nodded. "and why didn't you eat?" I ask.

She just sighed. "I dont want to. I do what I want" she said.

"I know you do what you want. But health.... Is necessary.... You have to eat." as I said she just casually nodded at my words.

"this won't do" as I said she looked at me.

"I am going to check everyday thrice. To make sure you eat your meal on time and completely.

" huh? " she exclaims in shock

" you see those snacks ,supliments and nutrients." I said pointing at the pile I ordered she just nodded looking at it." they have to be finished in a month and I will get them more." as I said she just looked at me shocked.

" are you crazy" I just laughed at what she said.

"not just that. You will send me a selfie everytime you eat. As a proof. If you, don't food consumption isn't considered." I said and she looked at me in disbelief.

"and if I don't?" she asks with the same arrogance.

"I'll ask my appa to move in with me for a few days or maybe for life" she scoffed as she absorbed what I said.

"as if he will shift here." she said. Gosh this kid.

"No worries we will move up with them" this time the smirk was for me.

She sighed and punched the bed in anger.

" aishhh." she glared at me as she said.

I just chuckled.

" bow bow" light bark surrounds the room and we looked at the side to see fluffy running to her.

"oh baby.... You must have been scared" she said and tried to got up.

But before she does I picked him up and passed it to her.

"here you go. Maid ajjumha was keeping him with her. She must have sent it up now" I said and she nodded as she cradled it.

Gosh she is such a softy to it.

....  

I know a soft chapter. I have a heart too. It'll get softer.