8.You Are The Fear.

After hugging and stuffs. I walked to the only seat empty near the old hag. I bowed to his father who nodded his head and had a constipated face as always. He didn't like me. I don't know why. I just have the vibes from him. He hates me. I don't think he hated me before. But whatever. For jungkook his dad is his god. His idol. But I am a Great judge of character. My bitch radar is always accurate.

And his cousins they couldnt care less. Well I can be a bitch too. The only person who genuinely smiled at my arrival except his over dramatic aunts. Were his older brother ji yong, his younger brother young hoon, his mother and Irene. On the dinning table we had his parents and his two brothers along with my sister in law Irene. His 3 aunts, there husbands and there kids.

Each had 2 kids except the youngest aunt who had three kids.

The 7 cousins ranged from probably 24 to 31. I don't know. Forget it.

I was seated in between yonghoon and jungkook. Irene unnie and ji yong oppa were there as well. Just sitting next to us.

They looked at me and smiled

They looked at me and smiled. I glanced everywhere before looking at fluffy. Who was laying peacefully inside my purse.

.

The food had been ordered. And the waitressess started serving as soon as we settled.

"so y/n?" a voice called I looked over to see it was his 2nd. aunt. I looked over and hummed but mentally cursing.