45. I Hate You.

A week.

A week later.

It was finally D-day.

For the whole week, everyone was anxious. Jungkook cancelled almost all of his meetings and worked from the hospital room.

She also got scolded from ten doctor for running away until jungkook started scolding them back.

Which made y/n laugh a lot.

There would be taehyung, jimin, jennie, yoongi or any one else if jungkook was out.

People were scared to leave y/n alone what if someone comes for her. Bodyguards Stationed outside the room.

For entertainment Mr. Kim would bring his triplets.

At first they felt weird talking to their dad's boss's wife, until they realised she is not so old and now it's a gang of 4 against the world. She is older than them 3 or 4 years but her mental age is just theirs.

She was discharged on the day of the opening.

Jungkook brought her home along with the triplets who are just not ready to leave her. Fluffy has been so happy after seeing y/n home.

Jungkook had a good time feeding him throughout the time she was not home.

Dogs wernt allowed in the hospital and sneaking him would cause harm to him too, since he would be at a high risk of infection if taken to the human's hospital.

.

On The other side everyone was busy finding themselves a date for the opening ceremony. Many reporters will come. Its a huge news that Kim seokjin is opening a bakery line.

Jeongyeon was busy checking everything since she is the Head Baker of the first branch under bakery line.

Huge responsibilities.

Suddenly someone held her arms from both the sides. "calm down, its okay Joe. Everything will be fine" jin says to her.

She feels herself relax hearing her nickname. That's what they called her in college.

Joe.

Isn't that a pretty name.

.

Yoongi was leaving for the opening. He packed his bags and kept it in cupboard. He rings the bell for his secretary.

"is Suren there?" he asks the secretary.

"yes, sir she is. Should I ask her to come to you?" the secretary asks.

"no, no, no, no, no!" he chants and the secretary is weirded out.

"just do your work" he says and cuts the call.

He walks to his cupboard and takes out a box with channel written over it.

Takes a deep breath and puts it in the bag with the same written over it and carries it along with him.

Walking out of his cabin, he crosses his secretary who gives him weird looks and her eyes go wide looking at him going to the opposite cabins with a bag in his hand. The cabin only has Suren though.

Time for some tea.

Yoongi knocks and enters immediately, he sees Sarah working diligently. She immediately stood up looking at her boss.

He places the bag infront of her. "wear this." he says and she is weirded out.

"wear this, it's my friend's  opening today. Go with me" he says.