17. What Are You Waiting For?

Jungkook pov...

Its 6 am already and I couldn't sleep all night. Starring at the ceiling all night. I couldn't wrap my head around things happening with me. What is y/n actually. What goes inside her head. What does she think. What all secrets does she carry.

Why is such a small girl so feisty and dangerous. Why is she so confident about what she does. Why does she behaves the way she does.

When I head a sound of door opening. I lifted my head immediately and grabbed the remote making my blinds go up. The blinds on the one way glass wall towards the hall.

As the blind went up. I saw y/n getting out of her room in her casual clothes and a hoodie over it. She slung her bag around her arm and haphazardly wore her shoes while holding her books. She was a complete mess.

Fluffy followed her pulling a notebook behind her by his teeth which she immediately pulled in and shoved it inside her bag.

Where the hell does she go everyday at 6. When the school starts at 8.

What does she do in those 2 hours. I immediately got up my bed and fixed my track pant. I grabbed my jacket and made my way out.

To her running and coming back few steps to grab fluffy and put it in her hoodie. She went inside the kitchen while I kept on looking at what she is doing.

She grabbed a chocolate milk. And.......tf a banana milk. WHY THE HELL DID SHE TAKE MY BANANA MILK.

wait. Isn't today Sunday. Then where is she going!?.

As the thought crept curiosity aet me up. I was seriously concerned. Does she have a boyfriend or what. Or even worse is she involved in drugs and other stuff.

Which I totally expect from. Her.

Gosh I immediately grabbed my phone and car keys in case. And silently followed her as she put some snacks in her bag. And went out sipping her chocolate milk.

When she got out of the house I immediately rushed down stairs and silently peeped out of the door and walked out. It was almost about sunrise. I slowly followed her.

She walked a while. I also followed her. Gosh should I talk a car. In case it comes to need.

Gosh forget it. she won't be faster then me. I just follow her. She sat at a bus stop. After a while a bus came. Only a few people where seating in theire

The bus driver wished her morning and so did she. She got on the bus. But the bus is going to a total opposite part of Seoul.

I also got in making sure she doesn't notices me. Silently putting inside the cash since I don't have a card ofc I use car why would I have a Travel card.

"sir you have put in extra cash." the driver said and I immediately looked at him. So much for hiding.

"no problem." I said whisper yelling.

"sir but you have paid 5000 won. The ride is just for 1300. I saw it. And gosh man.

" it's fine." I said gritting my teeth.

" no sir we work with honesty." he said and I just rolled my eyes.

I leaned forward towards him. So I don't gain much attention. "keep. It." I said in complete anger and walked away.

That guy didn't say anymore. I walk towards the end seat. And looked at y/n with my side eyes.

She was noting down something in her diary while she had her earpods on. And fluffy sitting on her lap.

I sat on the corner most seat. The bus was almost empty. Just the two of us and another old lady.

After 15 mins of travelling. Y/n pulled out her earpods and looked around she immediately got up collecting her stuff. I ducked down so she doesnt catch me.

After she walks out I walk out as well. Since this area was a bit crowded. I was able to get away.

I stood a bit away from her and soon those people who stood there got up on the bus.

I looked at her from a distance. She looked like she was waiting for someone.

Not much later a bugatti veron stopped in front of her and I was shocked till my core.

Where exactly is she going. Actually no what exactly she is onto. Tf a bugatti coming to pick her up.

The window rolled and the person extended their hand. She slammed it and smiled at the person. She was blocking the way so I couldn't see who it was.

The drivers seat door opened. I could vaguely see the person shift to the other side that is the passenger side, while y/n shoved her bag in and sat on the drivers seat. While fluffy jumped out of her hoodie towards the person.

The fuck. She drives!? And I couldn't do anything when she left from infront of my eyes driving the car in full speed.

I came to my senses soon after but it was too late. She already drove off and I couldn't find her where she goes.

....

A while later.

I was at home. It was around 6:40. When I got back home. I went back to my room and sat there thinking where exactly could have she gone.

I immediately thought of an idea to search her room. She is really suspicious. I felt bad going through a girl's room but still. I walked out of the room to hers and opened the door.

It was neat and on place as always. Does she have OCD or what.

And on top of that almost everything was in pink and black. I went straight to her desk.

I don't know why but there are two deskes in her room

One has study related stuff and other had stuff which went above my head.

"she..."

******************************
What do you think is y/n upto.