40. What Are You Waiting For

Both me and y/n were on her bed cuddling. We did not go much far because of numerous reasons one of them being 'kim taehyung' is outside sleeping and many others like the bandage on her head also.

Her hands were wrapped around my body and her head on my chest while I held her in my arms patting her head as she slept soundly.

I had a subtly smile on my face memorising the moments from the last few hours.

When suddenly y/n jolted up. "shit do you know where fluffy is?" she asks and it took me a minute to register what she wanted to ask.

I just nodded and she looked at me with eager eyes and bent closer "he is at home. I left him with Ms.kang don't worry." I said and she relaxed.

I smiled at her behavior. She is just adorable whatsoever.

"now let's sleep. I'm tired with literally everyone" I said and she kind of blushed.

"huh?" Holy shit I'm lovin' this side of her. I pulled her as she stumbled and falls on my chest. Getting cozy we snuggled in the thin blanket trying best to fit in the single bed by hugging each other.

I pat her head being careful of her bandage while her heart beats where clearly audible to me because of the close proximity.

It was so soothing. Her hair were soft and my fingers were gliding through it.

"Oye." she calls me out.

I hummed back.

"can you just ever call me by my name?" I ask her.

"nope." she says making me chuckle.

"okay now what did you wanna say?" I ask.

"so I want to ask, Are we good now?" she asks.

I look at her. "ofc we are".

"no. I mean are we a thing" she said nervously. I tried hiding my smile. "you do remember right, that we are married." I replied.

"oh, yeah. We were married for long. I mean are we something something" she says trying to make sense with her expressions and hand gesture.

"ofc we can't be nothing nothing so we have to be something something" I said and she was visibly annoyed.

"offo. Bye I'm sleeping" she said a turned back facing me.

I chuckles at her cuteness. I wrapped my arms around her and felt her taking my hands of.

"oh so someone is angry" I said and there was no response from her.

I sat back and pulled her. It was extremely easy. She was suprised and resisting but I used all of my might and pulled her on my lap. Taking deep breathes afterwards since that got me worked up.

She looked at me with a frown and a small pout.

"what!? Go find someone who isn't nothing nothing" she said and tried getting off when I pulled her by her waist.

Ofcourse as cliché as it sounds her hands came on my chest for support and I pulled her in even more.

"I can't get enough of you" I said. "what the-" she said in confusion.

"I'm serious" I spoke as I came nearer and nearer. She definitely noticed it since her dominating aura vanished probably for the first time.

"how do I believe you love me?" I ask and her mood seriously spoilt . She was leaving but I pulled her again.

I looked at for answer. Her eyes were glistening at this point.

"I love you." she said "I really do" hearing this was such a blessing.

"again".

She frowned.

"I fuckin love you" she said again bit louder.

"again"

She was angry now.

"I love you."

"I love you"

"I love you"

"I always did and I always will. I'll say it again I lov-" her voice was muffled when I suddenly took her lips in mine nd started kissing her.

Our bodies soon moved in a rhythm, her hands which rested on my chest grabbed my collar and pulled me closer. Making both of us closer. I pulled her by her waist even more closer.

One wrong move of hers and things can escalate to the south but it didn't matter right now.

Her hands wrapped around my neck possessively as we changed direction, continuously kissing, making sure it lasts long.

I felt there is something about to come but right now it was just her and me.

.

Taehyung pov...

"I thought they kissed a while ago. Are they again at it" I mumbled annoyed.

I just heard them kiss, kicking the door and stuff and right now these horny bitches are again at it.

Will anyone ever let me fucking sleep. For real.

I just turned around blocking my ears with the cushions. "wtf, this is a hospital!!!" I spoke but ofcourse it wasn't audible to those hoes.

I could still hear the moans and smooches.

Jimin pov..

I was in cafeteria canteen. Irene noona and ji yong hyung left a while ago since noona felt nauseating because of the hospital smell.

Jennie has gone to pick the food we ordered.

Yoongi hyung is beside me. He just had a call with namjoon hyung and hoseok hyung briefing them about stuff.

Young hoon took jieun it was getting crowded here.

Jennie walked to us, placing the tray on the table. Yoongi hyung suddenly got up as his phone ringed.

I helped her place the items on the table.

"shit I'll be leaving. Some random person appeared saying they have something to confess and they are probably going burn down a conglomerate. Got to go shit got real." he said and left in a second

He jogged back and grabbrd his coffee. Side hugged me and jennie and left in a hurry after also putting a doughnut in his mouth.

" wtf just happened" jennie says.

"I should start getting used to it. He always does it. I don't know which dramatic case is this which made him run like a lunatic." I said chuckling and grabbing a donut to eat.

Jennie passed me my coffee.

"I guess but at least now we can have a small little date. It's getting difficult to date in secret now" she says looking at me who was now holding her hand and looking at her with flirty looks.

🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️

One hell of a chapter. Ig.

Stuff are comin'.