50. For Real For Real

Jungkook had things to handle hence y/n came home with rose. Taehyung stayed with jungkook at the police station along with Mr.kim.

Y/n walks inside the house while removing her heels when Rose's voice stops her.

"y/n, we need to talk." rose says and looks worried, y/n frowned as she looked at her expression.

.

Rose sat next to y/n as she went through the contents of the file. Tears just kept pouring in. She couldn't believe what she just read through. Along with the fact, that where this was found from.

.

Just after half an hour of y/n leaving. Jungkook also left for home. Jungkook decided to drop taehyung. Since y/n took taehyung's car home.

Jungkook dropped taehyung at his place and left for his. When he reached his place. He just saw his second car parked and not the one in which y/n came. Rose must have left.

The lights of the drawing room were still lit.

He entered the house only to see y/n sitting on the sofa still in her clothes from the party. She looked as if she was crying. She had few papers in her hand.

"yeobo?" he wanted to try nicknames but that came out pretty concerned filled with the fact that he realised she was crying.

Throwing his shoes away he marched towards her. He stopped midway when he heard his voice.

"jungkook" she never called his name. She called him anything but by his name. With no prefix or anything. Just what others called him.

She didn't even call him a middle aged pervert, or an old hag but by his name.

Why?

"y/n? What happened?" he kneeled down, scared and timid infront of someone who was so small compared to him. Both physically and age wise.

"why do you want a divorce?" she asks and his body feels chills.

How can he forget about it. How can he explain it to her.

"listen-"

"you just promised me an hour ago how you would never leave me. That you are my home and always will be."

"just an hour and you have already broken the promise. Damn you broke the promise even before you made it. Do you still like jieun no wait or do you have someone else or you are just workaholic" she kept speaking and tears beamed outta her eyes.

"say something goddammit" she screamed at him.

"y/n jieun made them. I wanted to get them annulled. You have more legal knowledge than me. I wanted to cancel the divorce filling." he says and she throws the paper at him.

"these were made a day before our wedding day. I get it, you must not have liked me then but the clauses jungkook what were you thinking before writing these. They include me to have restriction order against you. What have I done to you to have deserved to be literally thrown away from your life like these"

"the clauses are fact that exist. The fact you never ever even liked the sight of me. I can't infer what's real and what's not."

"y/n trust me. Where did you get these. Mr. Kim was supposed to get them annulled today." he says but she was probably not even near to listen to him.

"let me ask this again. Why did get this made this?" she asks in a stern voice.

"I did not"

"who did?"

"jieun"

"why would she?"

"because she was hell bent on not letting me get married to you. Don't you remember."

"why did you blindly accept this from someone who actually dumped you?"

"cause I was in love with her" y/n was calm after hearing him say it but she felt a punch in her heart hearing it.

"how do I know if you are not in love still. You kissed me the day she said she does not love you. How do I know I'm not just your rebound. I have always been loyal and I was the one who confessed first. I proved my affection but you did not. How do I know you wouldn't leave me? " she was not wrong and jungkook knew it.

He had no words. She felt anger built up, she turned around to go to her room, pack her bags and just leave when she felt a thud.

She turned around to see him on his knees, hand on his thighs. Both the knees joined together and his head down.

"I beg you pls don't leave. I never lied to you. I was not ready to accept you. I never hated you. I was in love with you the moment you walked in the cafe that day. Whenever you responded with confidence and what all I heard about you from others. When you would do silly things. When you would never be scared of voicing your opinions. Everytime you would fearlessly stride forward despite being so scared.

I loved you everytime you suprised me with how powerful you are. I love you because you are hurt, scared but still powerful enough to scare away a lion.

I loved the girl who wasn't scared of walking away from her own wedding because she didn't want to accept a kiss which didn't include love, respect and consent.

She didn't want to marry the guy she loves just because she knew he would have hardships.

I love your selflessness.
I love your boldness.
I love your strength.
I love your kindness.
I love your fluffy.
I love your love for me.
I love your carelessness
I love your body.
I love your looks.
I love you.

So much.

From the fucking nebula and few other faraway stars back and forth to you.

If I had a choice to replay few months before our wedding. The day we meet at the cafe.

I would not bring sunghoon or jimin. I would come in the best of my outfit. To take you on a first meet date, not to take you down to disagree on the marriage.

You are the best girl I have ever met. I am lucky enough to be born just few years ahead of you that I can still have you.

It freaks me out that I could have been born in some other time line, another country and some another universe than you.

I probably would have thrown everything and come to you.

I love you so much.

I am an idiot to think I still love her. I probably never did. This is why I agreed to the break up so easily. Even if I did. Currently I love you.

So much that I can't ever replace you. You are not a rebound material y/n.

You deserve to be worshipped and I have no issues doing it either.

I promise to love you as much you love me.

I promise and I never break promises.

I fought with my parents for you. Pls don't leave. I will have no one to call my own."

He was sobbing at this point, tears and tears.  Y/n slowly walked to him. Sobbing still. She leaned down just infront of him. Touching the elder's cheeks while still crying.

And does it again.
'it' again.

And once again for all.

............................................................

I have waited around a year to write this chapter. Trust me I feel satisfied to finally have written this. Damn. Satisfaction op.

The divorce thing has been established. Yassss.

BTW if a man gets to his knees and begs ne like this . I'm not leaving him for life and 100 lifetimes ahead.

Fuck 7 rebirth.

I won't like him for 7 billion rebirths.