18. Fading In.

Her computer had a password but her laptop was switched on' on the second table.

Stuff on her first table were just book and stuff. But on the second table. She decorated girlish stuff but those clearly looked like a distraction. What are make up doing there when she never uses them.

It was all meant to confuse people who don't know her. I looked at her laptop. It had some weird files. Something related to JP group.

But jp. Is my dad's company. His construction company. Why does she have papers on them. I got really curious. I opened her mail box. But it was not logged in and the password wasn't saved.

I tried putting in her birthday. Her name. Her full name. Fluffy's name. Her grandmother's name. Her family's members and everything but it didn't work.

But guess I had just three tries and the laptop is locked now. Over putting in the wrong password. I just sighed and groaned.

"tf she is doing." I mumbled being annoyed when my eyes fell on the diary kept on the edge. I opened it and on the front page was written her name in cursive English.

But soon I flipped through pages everything was weird. It was written in French. Everything was either written in French, and then Chinese and then Japanese midway.

It was seriously so confusing. As much I could infer from the words was just one word.

破壊

"destroy..."

What is she destroying. I mean what is she upto.

I closed the stuff putting everything in place and walked out.

Is she really what we see she is.

Y/n pov...
I came back home finishing my work. Today was a Sunday and I had the whole day now. I walked inside The house while stretching. Greeting driver ajussi and then our house maids who come everyday.

They also wished me back. I walked inside the house. When I saw that old hag sitting on the dinning table.

He had his arms crossed infront of chest. And I saw my notebooks on the table. Gosh... Did he went through my stuff.

I walked to him and pulled my notebooks to me but he put his hand on it.

"what are these?" he asked sternly.

"it's my personal diaries. Why the heck are you going through my stuffs" I asked frowning.

"oh really... Then where were you today?" he asks.

"excuse me? Are you investigating me." I ask him.

"YES I AM!!!" he said banging his fist on the table.

I flinched at the loud noise and tearing up at the loud noise. What is wrong with him.

"what are you doing?" I asked him

"TELL ME NOW!!!! Where were you? Why is there a password on your computer!? And what is in the diary!?" he asked looking at me.

I couldn't believe my eyes. just when I think he is a nice guy and not like the others. He would always do something everyone has been doing.

Trying to control me.

I took a deep breath
"I was with my boyfriend... This diary has all kind of love letters for him and in the computer are our nude photos and hence it's locked. Satisfied" I said to him before walking back to my room.

He just scoffed. "did you go for a drive with him?" he asks mocking me

I immediately turn around.... "how did you-" he cut me off scoffing.