41. Love Me Like You Do.

"get in, I'll leave after I see you walk in" says Young hoon with his hands in his pocket.

Jieun smiles as she walks towards her main door. She didn't even know what came into her mind when she stopped.

Young hoon was confused. She turned around and looked at younghoon, making her way towards him in fast motions.

She looked straight into his eyes, both of the breathes were even without a reason.

Her eyes fell on his lips and it felt weird but she leaned in. Younghoon soon released what was going to happen. He was uncertain to accept it or not.

It was from her after all, the girl he loved the most. He rested his palm on her waist and looked back at her eyes.

"what are you upto?" he asks.

She looked at him and said "something I should have done earlier" she responded.

"you can't use and throw me. It hurts" he said. "don't worry, that would never happen." she responded, her hands were slowly making their way to his shirt.

"you realise we are still in your driveway" he says. She hums. "so..." she trails ahead.

"so what?" he asks.

"would like to have ramen?" she asks looking straight into his eyes.

He smirks, "definitely would." he said and locks his car with the help of his click keys.

He holds her hips and whispers "jump".

He said and she immediately did as asked, It was just a body response. He smirked at how fast she abide by him.

Her arms instinctively rested around his neck and he walked towards her house.

Openening the door and keeping it open using his leg and shutting it close the same way.

The rest was history while the reporters from dispatch were sleeping in a van a little far away form her house. Oblivious to the event just a minute ago. What a loss.

...

Both jimin and jennie were holding hands and looking at each other when they heard a voice.

"oh my god" the voice was heavy and was definitely a male voice.

They turned around to see taehyung with his mouth wide open wearing a white hoodie with its hood on and a track pant.

He had a can of coke in his right hand and the other was in his pocket.

Both of them looked at each other. Jennie facepalms in embarrassment while jimin laughs at his fate.

.........

Jin was in his new bakery. He was being bombarded with texts from taehyung.

He smiled as he read the texts. He was texting in caps and with so many typos, tae was definitely shocked.

He kept his phone in his pocket after getting the knowledge that jimin and jennie were actually dating. This is why jimin was missing often. He wasn't so suprised though.

After so many restaurants in seoul, he opened a bakery for the first time. It was yet to be inaugurated, he has not decided upon the date yet.

He was waiting here to take the interview of the Baker who applied for the main Baker.

Other staffs had already been sorted. He was lost in his thoughts when the door opened and he looked towards it.

A lady was panting heavily. She looked young. A little older than y/n maybe.

She walked to me and bowed. "good evening sir. Sorry for being late. This is yoo jeong-yeon. 25 years old culinary school graduate." she said as if rapping.

Jin had both of his eyebrows raised. Couldn't quite understand what just happened.

The girl wore a crop top and shorts accompanied with a opened shirt over it. Her sleaves were baggy and rolled.

She had a sling bag on her shoulder and her hair were shoulder length blond.

"oh-...its okay you are not late. Infact you are 15 mins early" he says with a plain face.

"huh????" she said and looks at her watch. She kicked her lips and looked around tucking her hair.

"oh so should I come after 15 mins" she asked awkwardly. There was a moment of silence when jin busted laughing. "Andew pabo" he said between his chuckles and she looked visibly confused so awkwardly fake laughed.

........

Yoongi stood up from the audience seat as he saw the prosecutor winning the case. Yoongi was her senior. This case was very important and the whole prosecution department of their division was working on it.

Yoongi smiled as everyone celebrites in tiny. Their team was sitting on the audience bench. While the woman who got justice after years of being exploited by her in laws, fell on her knees crying.

Her husband along with her in laws were being taken by the police. He had tortured his wife for years. Now, the justice was served.

Yoongi was proud of his team and it clearly looked on his face. Suddenly his junior prosecutor hugged him in excitement. He was kind of shocked because he got hug so suddenly but wasn't much suprised at the same time. Since he knew she was always a very cool and free flowing person.

She pulled back with a smile unbothered. The rest of the prosecutor, stenographer and other staff were a bit suprised but let it be when they realised their boss hasn't blown up and killed her.

Yoongi coughed and looked away when they resumed their celebrations.

He had a tiny blush on his cheeks.

Namjoon who was a little far away saw the blush and walked to him. "hyung what am I seeing" he asks and yoongi jolted up.

"what are you doing here!?" he exclaims.

"oh I came here just an hour ago to attend a important hearing of my firm's client. I was leaving to visit y/n, when I found out your division had a case in this courtroom so I thought you maybe inside. I think I took the right decision, what a sight to see yoongi hyung blushing. Woah." he said in whisper.

Yoongi blushed even more. He looked at the prosecutor who was so happy in the almost empty court room.

" what's her name? "namjoon asks.

Yoongi looked at her before saying "Prosecutor shin suran." he said.

Namjoon heard the name but exactly then he got a call. The caller ID said.

'lady officer who took y/n'

Such a long name right.

He immediately picked up the call. "yes office Kim tissue" he said with at most confidence.

There was a groan on the other side. "it's Kim jisoo for real now Mr.kim namjoon." she says with annoyance.

"oh I am so sorry. This is last time it ever happened." he said with a guilty feeling.

Yoongi looked at him and mocked laugh seeing him misspell a name so wrong.

His juniors were kind of weirded out looking at their grumpy boss smiling so sweetly. Suran saw that too.

"you say that everytime. Anyway, I would like to tell you that we have found out who was the one who planted a bomb in Mr.jeon's car." jisoo told him since namjoon being jungkook's lawyer handled the case on his own. He wanted this to be discreet and swift so he did not ask his employees to handle this.

"oh my god, we will be coming." he said and grabbed yoongi's hand and dahsed out of the court room without another word.

.................

This book is almost over. This chapter was just to fill in everyone's private life.

I just decided how to end this book.