15. La La Love Me Like You Do.

Jungkook pov...

My heart legit skipped a beat when she poured the spoon in my mouth being a inches away from me and her cleavage... That just happened to flash at the moment. I guess I really am a pervert.

But she was clueless and with no care. Gosh get hold of yourself jeon jungkook. You freaking sound like a pedophile.

I ate down the delicious ice cream and smile faintly to her.

"it's good." I said and she smiles back.

"yeah I just love them" she says eating more.

When a thought struck me. "do you wanna spend some time here in this village if we are at it" I ask her.

She looks at me before smiling again. Gosh I never thought she was so cheerful.

"yeah..." she says and eats another spoon.

I chukle and wipe a bit of the chocolate from her face and she continues eating.

While ji eun.......

"what do you mean. The meeting is cancelled."she says as her assistant informs her of the cancellation.

" Mr.jeon's secretary said. He had urgent work. He left in a hurry." her assistant spoke.

" do you know where he went." she asks.

"no, secretary kim didn't tell anything. He just said he mentioned your sister's name before rushing out" her eyes widened as soon as she heard.

"why did something happen to y/n? Is she fine?" she asks and immediately pulled out her phone.

Back to Korean folk village
and Jungkook pov...

She was eating the ice cream when her phone rang. She immediately pulled it out while eating the last bites.

"hello?" she asked while having her eyes still on the ice creams.

"where are you?" I faintly heard a voice say and realised it was ji eun.

"I am out why?" she asks.

Y/n pov....

"I am out why?" I respond back.

"are you with jungkook?" she asked and I looked at him once before humming.

"okay bye" she said and cut the phone.

Jungkook pov....

"who was it?" I asked.

"my elder sister. She was asking about me. She never does this. It's kinda sus but Forget it." she said and finished her ice cream.

"let's go" she said cheerfully and got up.

I followed her out and grabbed her bag before leaving. She forgot her bag while walking out of there.

We walked out of the shop. Y/n waved at the cashier before leaving and he responded. We started walking around the place.

Y/n looked so happy. I never saw her this happy before. Heck all I saw of her was cursing or being sassy.

She bought some small stuffs like balloons and gave it to small kids. She even bought some sweets. She didn't spend a single penny of mine. That made me feel awkward since I being a elder wasn't spending while she as a teen was.

She refused to wear those costumes. Ji eun used to like those. I guessed y/n would also. But she enjoys eating more.

It had been 30 mins since we were going around when I got a call. I saw the caller ID. I hesitated but later picked it up.

"IU?" I called her in a low voice. And looked at y/n talking to a street painter.

She literally interacts with anyone.

"jungkook?" IU also called my name.

"yes its me, what happened?"i ask.

" i-" I heard the crack in her voice.

" what happened!? "I ask again being worried

" my agency is trying to out me. My contract it at end and if I don't get a sponsorship or another deal. I would be outed." she said crying.

" oh my god, but aren't we signing you up for our brand ambassador" I ask he again.

"but you didn't sign the contract yet right. It was supposed to be today." she said.

Shoot. I forgot about her. I looked again at y/n. She was now painting something herself

I sighed and spoke back. "I will be there at you agency in an hours. Just wait" I said.

"omo.... Kookie. Oh god. Thank you so much." she said and I could here her voice lighten up.

"okay I'll cut the phone" I said and she hummed, I cut the phone and looked at y/n.

Iu's agency is a hour away from here. I'll get there in time. I should call y/n back.

While ji eun....
She wiped her tears and put her phone. Down.

"omo unnie, why would our agency out you. You are our star celebrity" she said.

"you have to work hard to protect what's yours. I can't lose him to my babysister or neither can I lose y/n to something else." she said and fixed her eyes and looked at her assistant.

Who immediately understood and helped her with her eyeliner.

"be careful. Make me look pretty but a little sad." she said and sat back relaxing.

While y/n.
Y/n pov...

I met an artist here and I was talking to him. He was really fun. His name was cha eun woo. He is here painting to complete his voluntar hours.

He was actually a third year student of fine arts department at hanguk University.

I was amidst talking to him when jungkook came calling my name.

I turned around.

"y/n?" he called me.

"yes, old man." as I called him he sighed. I just love to tease him like that.

But he didn't respond and that made me a bit sad.

" let's go. I got some urgent work." he said and I was disheartened. I liked it here.

" I'm not going. I haven't been out having fun since I came to Korea." he furrowed his eyebrows.

"in short I'm not going" I repeated and looked back at eun woo.

"y/n don't be a bitch. I really do have some urgent work." he said again.

" so go. I will stay. Bye" I said to him and turned back again to see him paint the scenery.

He sighed "okay then I'm leaving get back home yourself. Take the cab." he said passing me his black card.

"I have enough money on me to go back and forth Australia right at the moment . I don't need that card of yours take it back" I said and again turned around.

"then I'm going. Be back. Don't be late" he said and I sensed him walking away.

While I heard eun woo chuckle. "your older brother is really something." he said.

"he is technically my husband not my older brother." I said and he looked at me wide eyes.

"yeah. It's just happened." I said and he nod.

"well unlucky you got married so early, I have a girlfriend who is your age too but we won't ofc marry this early." he said and I just smiled.

"well......it doesn't really matter. I never liked even my family. So living with him is better. Since Instead of 3 I just have to handle a single nuisance." as I said he as well chuckled.

*******************************
Is it going good. Hhuh?