29.Love me like you do

Everyone had come. She was eating her food like a small baby while slowly and small bites...

Her hairs were now tied in a messy high bun with a pen in it to keep it in place.

Everyone except yoongi hyung had come.....

We were waiting for him. No one had the slightest idea what are we gonno do.

Strangely no one questioned the fact that we are going to follow the words of a small kid.

"I'm sorry I am late... I had something important." he said rushing in.

" hyung are you dating!? Why are you always nowhere to be found!?" Jimin asks with a raised eyebrow.

" oh I can say that for you too... You are the one who is always missing.. I am busy because I am a prosecutor but sir why are you busy even when you aren't at the office.!?"yoongi hyung asks him as he settles down.

Jimin gulps and looks away while jennie chuckles weirdly too

" so since everyone is here... Let's begin" y/n said gaining everyone's attention... As she stood up.

Jimin was visible mouthing a thank you to her.

"I didn't meant to save you we were getting late... So I hurried up" y/n said and then got back to work everyone chuckled a bit.

Jennie was also there... She is Irene noona's cousin. And she was actually y/N's friend back in Australia....

No one much speaks about y/n when she was in Australia... Its as if her records before living in Korea are classified.

Irene noona and jiyeon hyung sat next to each other jin hyung sat beside namjoon and hoseok hyung on the couch opposite to us. Yoongi hyung beside where y/n just sat.... Me on her other side...

Jimin. Taehyung, younghoon and jennie on the floor in a small circle. I sat on the long couch with their legs crossed.

Mr. Kim also sat on the small sofa.

"so our target is not Mr. Mark Tuan.... I repeat... He is not our target. They will of course lose the case. We need to knock down his back up so none of those bitches benefits from it" she said.

"why is that!?"

"exactly he looks easy..." taehyung adds on after I asked.

Author pov...

Y/n sighs and takes a seat...

"when there is a human trafficking gang.... Due you stop every single kidnapping and sale or you just root out the gang at once?" she looks at yoongi hyung and asks.

"huh... Ofc we go after the gang." he answers back.

"taehyung oppa when you play basket ball. Due to prevent every single run or try to make more yourself?" he ask.

"ofc we attack too... We can't just be in defence" he replies back.

"exactly... We have to attack... And we have to attack the head not the pawn... The head is my dad.... This attack wasn't on Mr. Jeon jungkook of JJK.co it was on me Lee y/n, a 19 Yr old girl who happens to be his so called daughter and the biggest hurdle in 50 yrs of life" she said and everyone looks around....

" why would he think you will be bothered if jungkook is harmed" jimin said laughing and everyone looks around.

She sighs, jennie scratches her nose "ummm... You all don't know?" she asks in confusion.

Y/n looks at him " why do you think I was married away and out of all the people in the world why did it had to be this old man. He could have married me to young hoon, or even Mark." she said and it got everyone thinking.