Epilogue

Always and forever

3 years later
Graduation day
Y/N's school.

Y/n will finally graduate college and will be an earning member of the country.

Oh well she graduated school 3 years ago with high grades and gave her graduation speech as the veledictorian.

Now she is graduating her law school as a veledictorian and a prosecutor. She passed her bar exams as well.

Jin has opened more bakeries now. Well jeongyeon proposed to jin who was mf shocked but said yes anyways.

Namjoon is currently courting jisoo who receives flowers everyday and the same is with yoongi the only difference is her junior has no idea why he is being sweet.

Not her fault, she would have never expected it, jimin and Jenni got married an year ago and jennie is pregnant.

Rose caught the flower bouquet at jimin and Jenni's wedding and taehyung proposed to her exactly when she caught it.

Lisa, y/N's friends is a popular idol and this is why her boyfriend cha eun woo is a secret.

Y/n still handles all the business left to her by her father. Mr.lee went bankrupt as the board kicked him out and now he works under his supposed to be daughter but actually sister y/n.

Who takes full advantage of it and makes him work hard.

She handles studies, her job as a prosecutor and her business gracefully.

Yoongi was tbe happiest when he found out, she is going to be a prosecutor.

Jungkook and jimin handle most of the business part under y/n. Songhoon and jieun are happily in love and are secretly married. They were not sure how the netizens would react so they did not make it public.

Y/n is 23 this year. She graduated law school smoothly and efficiently, and became the veledictorian once again.

She was in the audience, sitting amongst her classmates. Everyone in black capes and hats ready to throw it high in the sky.

"now we would like to call upon Ms. y/n on the stage to give her veledictorian speech."

Oh btw y/n never changed her name. She never had a surname and never will, it doesn't waver the love she has for jeon though.

Talking about him, he was in the audience on the balcony seats. Looking at the pretty lady, his pretty lady walk upto the stage and bows when the guest gives her the certificate and the principal shakes hands with her.

They click a picture and she walks to the podium.

She had to step on a height to be tall enough but that doesn't matter because it made jungkook awe at it anyway.

She placed the certificate aside and grabbed the mic, being comfortable.

"hello everyone, this is y/n. I am more popular knows as Lee jieun's sister, the daughter of a chaebol family, wife of jeon jungkook, chairwoman of 'lee. Co, except the last one, wait yeah, except the wife thing, none of them is true.
And I can't share how but 23 years of life has taught me a lot of things. People come and people go and people who are meant for you stay. You may never find out about people you desperately wanted to know and sometimes people don't find out about you. That's okay.