30. La La Love Me Like You Do

Everyone all looked at her.

"ya know I think we should take a break before resuming back to work." jin said with a smile and stands up holding his one hand on the other.

Jungkook was just looking at y/n and she had had her face turned elsewhere. With her arms crossed against her chest taking deep breathes in annoyance.

Everyone slowly left and went to the garden to take fresh air leaving the both of them.

They looked at both the humans inside from the slider glass door.

"that was really a suprise" yoongi says.

"nahhh it was kinda obvious.." responded Irene with her hands crossed.

They saw y/n roll her eyes and march upstairs and also jungkook following her wanting to talk.

They all sigh turning around sat in the garden chairs.

"ya know.... I understand how she felt. I mean imagine loving someone so much and also knowing they will never be yours, When she said it was her greed. It must be the tempting choice of accepting him also knowing he would be in danger." Irene continued.

" yeah she was excited at first but it was not long until realisation strike her that he would be in danger. To be honest she was never asked if she was okay with the marriage but she still blames herself" jennie said and everyone nods.

"aren't we expecting too much maturity from her... If we all are forgetting, let me remind you. She is still 19 after all, almost a decade younger than jungkook." jiyon said every one nodded as well.

"she must be feeling guilty and now awkward to, will we complete our plan today?" young hoon asks.

"ofc not we sh-" yoongi was interrupted by jennie's voice.

"I know her since we were kids and if I know one thing she is very professional. She won't let something like this affect what she planned to do. She never gives up." jennie said and everyone just listened silently.

Meanwhile y/n who entered her room slammed her door but jungkook immediately held it preventing it from closing.

" y/n we need to talk" he said and she turned around.

"who gave you the permission to enter the room" she asked.

"y/n listen... Lets just talk for a minute" he asks politely.

"didn't you hear what jin oppa said. Lets have a break. Let's talk after the break... Go" she said and signalled him to leave.

"listen... Y/n just talk calmly for a minute" he says and sits next to her...

"okay... What do you wanna know?" she asks turning back.

"do I love you? Yes I do. Since when? I don't remember because you were always the handsome big guy since I was a kid. Was I hurt when jieun dated you? Yes, she dated you to hurt me and later fell in love for real probably. Was this important to me? Yes to the point I rejected all the guys who ever confessed to me till date . Did I say yes to the marriage because of that? No, I never got a choice and if I did I would have definitely chosen to be as far from you as possible and everyone who is around me right now, you know why? I am a witch who hurts everyone around her." she says and breaths heavily.

" y/n see you are young.Yes we got married but I am not the guy for you... " he said with a calm voice.

" oh really... Then why did it bother you when I hugged that guy eun woo that day!!? "she asks and he has no words.

"that was different-" he couldn't reply hence started giving his point.

" you can not force love... I have feelings for someone else " he says again in a calm voice.

"I never asked you out too... I just told what the real scenario is... Heck I didn't even say it to you- It was your hyungs I was telling to. Why are you getting so ahead of yourself..." she said and he was completely silent.

He couldn't understand what exactly is she... Is he supposed to pity her or hate her for her sins...

But what exactly were her sins?.

Y/n groans in annoyance as she picks her hooded jacket. Wears it while rushing out.

It reached her mid thigh and hid her shorts and shirt absolutely.

Jungkook followed her... As he knew she would run away but she was faster....

Everyone's eyes fell on her as she walked out. "don't follow me.... I believe you can complete your plan without me... I have already given you the basics... If you can't do it without a teenager like me.. Shame on you all." she said that last before running out of there...

Everyone fell silent.

No one moved... Until the loud shutting of the main door was heard.

" should we follow her." jimin asks and everyone looks at her.

" she will kill you if you do. Lets finish the proposal first." jennie said and walked ahead with her hands in her jacket.

Jungkook just kept starring at the door.

...

Y/n wears her hoodie over her head and runs forgetting about who she left back at home.

Her head was filled with memories of jungkook from her childhood. When she first saw him in Australia while she was walking back to her home. He walked out of a hotel with other delegates clad in elegant suit and she was a small school girl starring at the man until jennie started calling her.

How she met him again was by coincidence after she was dragged back in Korea when she was 16...the sad part was he had his hands wrapped around her older sister.

How she used to hide from him but secretly looked at him. How her art files are filled with his sketches only.

How no one except jennie realised how she felt.

How she picked up his cheek poking habit. After starring at him all day.

And she was hating herself for liking him. Doing everything just to deny her feelings... To the point she had to be a jerk to the only person she liked all her life.

She committed a sin by being selfish and endangering his life. Destroying his love and she doesn't pity herself for it.

"I'm sorry.... I'm really sorry for hurting people again." that's all she said.

.............................

So this was a kinda a rollar coaster.