Chapter 3

A/N: first day of school and we're gonna tease the cobra boys just a tiny little bit. Let them know who's in charge. Sorry in advance for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Enjoy or Don't.

I decided to wake up at 6:30 this morning. I really wanted to put my best foot forward, it's my senior year and the start of a new school. I got out of bed, made my bed, did a really quick workout, took a shower, brushed my teeth, picked out my clothes, and did my hair and makeup. I picked out a super cute green and white striped two piece outfit, with gold accessories, and white sneakers. I braided my hair into two cornrows.(if you're hair is in box braids, like mine, then just braid your braids girly)

I hurried up and ate my breakfast, grabbed my backpack, said bye to my dad and went out the door

I hurried up and ate my breakfast, grabbed my backpack, said bye to my dad and went out the door. I was heading down to the parking lot till I heard Ms. Larusso yelling at Daniel about his eye. I heard him trying to change the subject and hurry up out the door. So I barged into their apartment.

"Sorry to just barge in but my and Daniel really have to go or we'll be late"

"Well he's not leaving until I see his baby browns" Ms. Larusso explained quickly

Daniel was left with no choice but to take off his sunglasses and show his eyes. She gasped at the sight of his black eye. She was examining his face. She keeps looking around and trying to come up with some explanation to her son's black eye. Then I followed her gaze which was on the bruise on my fist.

"Did you do this to my son?!?" She yelled

"Of course not. I'd never hit your son." I tried to reply calmly

"Then why does my son have a black eye and you have a bruises on your knuckles??"

It was because I hit someone else's son not yours. "Daniel was teaching me how to do a cool trick with the soccer ball but I accidentally kicked it at his face and it hit his eye." I lied but I just didn't want him to get in trouble or for his mom to worry. Daniel looked at me and then looked away.

"Then explain your fist"

"This from when I was helping you guys carry in boxes yesterday. I have really low iron so I bruise easily, just didn't form till this morning." That was a partial lie. I do really bruise easily.

"Oh dear, y/n, I'm sorry for accusing you. You're such a sweet girl. I—"

"Ms. Larusso, it's fine. I completely understand. But me and Daniel are really gonna be late for the first day of school."

"Ok yeah you're right, have a good day guys." We left their apartment and went down to the parking lot to unlock our bikes. Then I noticed Daniel staring at me.

"It isn't polite to stare"

"I" he started blushing and looked away

"I'm just teasing, don't worry. But why were you staring"