Chapter 60

⚠️Proceed with caution: this chapter contains smut ⚠️

"Did you guys really do that?" I asked while trying to contain my laughter

"Yes" he laughed

"But why would you guys think that'd work"

"You have to keep in mind this was before we had you around to tell us the plan was gonna fail"

"Deep down inside you guys are smart. If you just put your knowledge together you would've known that you all could've gotten arrested"

He shrugged "Eh you live and you learn"

"One more, please and then I won't ask again"

"Y/n no, I already told you like five different stories. If the guys knew I told you some of these they would try to kill me"

Johnny and I were at my house and for the past hour or so he's been telling me about different 'operations' him and the guys tried and stories of them when they were just becoming friends. It was really interesting hearing all these silly things they did.

"But they'll never know"

"Nope I can't tell you anymore. The rest of them are locked away, never to be shared with another soul"

"Oh don't be so dramatic. I just wanna know one more" I said resting my legs in his lap

"No can do princess"

"Why? Are some of them about girls?" I asked, obviously intrigued

"Some?"

"Tell me" I dragged out

"Nope my lips are sealed"

"Can you tell me which one of you had the most trouble when it comes to getting girls"

"Clearly it wasn't me"

I rolled my eyes at his response. "I wasn't including you, but nice to know" I laughed

"If I'm being honest none of us have trouble getting a girl. Jimmy's been practically married since I met him so he doesn't count, but out of the rest of us it's probably Tommy"

"Really??"

"Yeah I'd say so" he said "why? who would you say?"

"I don't know maybe Dutch"

"That's understandable, what's reasoning?"

"Because he's so much of an asshole that girls will either love it or hate it"

"Yeah that's actually pretty accurate"

"What's the reasoning for tommy?"

"We'll it's not that he has trouble he just gets let's girls than us and not because he can't, but because he's so picky"

"But that's good, that means he's got a type and standards"

"He definitely doesn't have standards, he just finds reasons to not date them"

"That's called having standards Johnny welcome to the club"

"That's called having standards" he mocked me "I have standards"

"Right" I nodded "ass and tits"

"There's more to the list"

"I'm sure there is but those are first two things, right?"

"No" he said obviously lying

"It's ok you can say yes. Ali's got great boobs, and Brielle has a nice ass. I'm pretty sure she does Pilates, which sounds miserable, but clearly it pays off. Who else have you been with, did they fit the criteria? Do I meet the requirements"